What's so great About Derek Jeter??

Smizzy

I was thinking today of the Paul O'Neil day and how he went out with the entire inning the fans chanting "Paul O'Neil".

I think the day it's Jeter's supposed last game the entire game will be filled with Derek Jeter chants and women and girls crying.

Besides being clutch,a true leader and an all around great player..he also does it without performance enhancers.

It will be a sad day in yankee land when this great player retires.

Viva La Jeter!

Add in the fact that he has been with some of the most beautiful women you have ever seen and makes about 20 mil a year without endorsements... DJ is the fricken man... and yes, it will be a sad day in Yankee land when he retires. Don't worry though, DJ has a bunch of baseball left in him.

a win is a win

Unless its the Yankees. Then,if its a close win its "They beat (insert team name)? Big whoop,they shouldn't have let it get that close" If its a blowout,then its "Buying championships...blah blah blah...Steroids...blah blah blah"

Unless its the Yankees. Then,if its a close win its "They beat (insert team name)? Big whoop,they shouldn't have let it get that close" If its a blowout,then its "Buying championships...blah blah blah...Steroids...blah blah blah"

Meanwhile Yankee fans put down the Mets for winning all 6 of our games against "AAA" teams.

Meanwhile Yankee fans put down the Mets for winning all 6 of our games against "AAA" teams.

And you should read what the posts on this board say. I for one have given the Mets the credit they deserve. You can't hold a teams schedule against them. The Mets have done all you can ask of them at this point. So much rhetoric on this board about "every fan of this team says blah blah blah" and painting a fan base with a broad brush.

the day Jeter retires will undoubtedly be a sad day for Yankee fans...

thats alot of meaningless 2-out singles you'll have to replace

Jeter's Rings: 4

Manny's Rings: 1

Ortiz's Rings: 1

Nosemar's Rings: 0

:yawn:

Archived