Chad Pennington - HS District Coach Of The Year

There was no doubt in my mind that Chad would be an excellent football coach. In case any of you forgotten, it’s in his blood, as his father was also a head football coach.

At this point, I would love to have Chad here as a quarterback coach, and then elevate him to offensive coordinator. Chad Pennington had to brains, but not the body to play professional football. Even though he gave it a damn good try and least, we forget he was comeback player of the year twice
There is no doubt, that Chad will eventually be an NFL coach, and I would be very surprised if over his career he doesn’t become a head coach in candidate. For sure, he’s damn better at a high school level than the last two offensive coordinators that the Jets had.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, fltflo said:

There is no doubt, that Chad will eventually be an NFL coach

If he wants to be. 

He's very wealthy, not sure he is interested in that kind of stress level again.

He might be perfectly happy doing low-level stuff, molding kids in H.S. etc.

We just don't know unless he says something.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ZachStepdad said:

I want to see him be a head coach for Marshall or an offensive assistant on the jets… work his way up to OC then Head Coach …. Pennington as head coach of the jets would be a crazy story

I want him to rise up the coaching ranks and to eventually be the HC of a team in our division, so long as it's not us. 

Why our division?  Because we'll get to play against him twice!

• Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 2
  • More Ugh 4

41 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I want him to rise up the coaching ranks and to eventually be the HC of a team in our division, so long as it's not us. 

And why do you think so strongly that Pennington being a coach in the league would be such a disaster?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

And another dumb post.