Jump to content

****OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD****


T0mShane

Recommended Posts

Look I'll go out on the limb and try to be optimistic. ATL has lost 3 out of last 4 beat Saints last week close games against teams in our category not that good. The big factor is does this team the Jets still have fight left in them. I didn't think so the last two weeks but let's say this is a week for a rebound. If Boyle is bad again I'd assume Siemien goes in the second half. I think he'll pick it up and get results. Jets 23 Falcons 16.

  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Show of hands: anyone else forget the Jets had a game today? Me too. Let’s go out there and not look like a bunch of horse’s asses. Let’s rally one time to get Arthur Smith fired. Go team.

I feel like the Falcons should be on the #EnemiesList for blowing that SB to the Patriots.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Show of hands: anyone else forget the Jets had a game today? Me too. Let’s go out there and not look like a bunch of horse’s asses. Let’s rally one time to get Arthur Smith fired. Go team.

I really like to see some between plays at least run players far enough to get close to a first down. That would be a big step in the right direction 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BP said:

“Our backs are up against the wall!”

”Mr, Johnson!!! I need 70 t shirts made with my new slogan our backs are against the wall”

-Bob Saleh

”What a great coach we have, Christopher. Now go get some t shirts made up immediately because coach says this is the key to victory”

-Woody Johnson 

This rings far too true.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's so sad that we find ourselves here again, but frankly, I don't give a sh*t what happens today. I have zero excitement to watch this team right now, which is the same bullsh*t every year. Build up the excitement in the offseason only to be let down during the season. 

**** this franchise

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think how the Defense performs today will say alot about  the team, coaching, and whether they still have a will to win. 

Offense aside for a minute......Honestly, this defense is facing a shaky rookie QB in the rain at home. They should shut down the Falcons and even force a few turnovers. 

Jets offense will prob be well Jets offense, but if defense is giving it up it will show today. Does Saleh truly have this team together with a will to win and remain relevant? We will learn alot in this very unsexy Falcons v Jets matchup. 

Remember one of Saleh's go to excuses in his pressers are "man we play some really good teams". If an under 500 NFC South team with a rookie QB knocks you out of playoff contention with 5 games to go in year 3......Rodgers or not, thats an indictment on Saleh. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kevinc855 said:

I think how the Defense performs today will say alot about  the team, coaching, and whether they still have a will to win. 

Offense aside for a minute......Honestly, this defense is facing a shaky rookie QB in the rain at home. They should shut down the Falcons and even force a few turnovers. 

Jets offense will prob be well Jets offense, but if defense is giving it up it will show today. Does Saleh truly have this team together with a will to win and remain relevant? We will learn alot in this very unsexy Falcons v Jets matchup. 

A loss today should result in firings, for both teams. Really no excuses left for Saleh, or for Arthur Smith, who have both had similarly underwhelming careers so far.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

A loss today should result in firings, for both teams. Really no excuses left for Saleh, or for Arthur Smith, who have both had similarly underwhelming careers so far.

tend to agree on both sides. Being knocked out of playoff contention by an under 500 NFC South team in early December in Year 3 is a just a terrible look for Saleh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

I'm expecting a breakout game from Boyle and the offense in general in the rain.  I think the defense will also take care of the bad ATL offense.  So Jets win and finally score some TDs.

This is something you're actually expecting?  Lol

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...