Wake Up, Smell The Coffee, Get Sane

THE BARON

12 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

The threads and posts here are amusing.  Lots of reactionaries in here.

There will not be a house cleaning.  JD is not getting fired.  RS is not getting fired.  Hackett is not getting fired.

You should be glad that the Jets lost this game and hope they continue to lose.  It will ensure that they can draft one of the world class offensive tackles in the draft. Preferably, Joe Alt.

The 2023 season was over when Rodgers went down.   Winning and playoffs are postponed until 2023.

The GM, HC and staff are all back for a redoux. 

And this will end well? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This franchise is an absolute joke. Nothing changes this…. Nothing. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, THE BARON said:

There will not be a house cleaning.  JD is not getting fired.  RS is not getting fired.  Hackett is not getting fired.

You should be glad that the Jets lost this game and hope they continue to lose.  It will ensure that they can draft one of the world class offensive tackles in the draft. Preferably, Joe Alt.

The 2023 season was over when Rodgers went down.   Winning and playoffs are postponed until 2023.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Well, there's only 1 month left in 2023.. when does the winning start? It's already been postponed for 13 years now. 

btw, mostly the same crew defended the idzik and mac regimes.. Don't your jaws ever get tired? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, THE BARON said:

word up

I am so tired of this team.  I am so tired of Woody - the one constant through these horrible years.  I haven't lived in the NY area, or the East Coast, for 27 years.  The Jets are my last NY based team I follow.  I live in the Bay Area, and there happens to be a great, well run team here.

I thought I lived through the darkest days of Jet fandom previous to Parcells.  I could not have been more wrong - these last 13 years have sucked so bad.  The amount of wasted hours watching these asshats and feeling these losses.  THIS season has been the hardest one after we acquired Rodgers.

I have somehow convinced myself that I enjoy Jets wins more than any other team.  It's why I'm still here. 

I just don't think that's true anymore.  If I had a football therapist, they would tell me to stop investing in such a one-sided sick relationship.

I'm not going to go all drama queen I'm outta here... but you all get the drift. 

This team does not deserve all the awesome fans on this board.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The season was over when Aaron went down on play 4. Everything since then has been a waste of time, just been hoping for no catastrophic injuries to our blue chippers. Down side is the losing mentality just permeates this franchise and never changes. 

I don't think anyone is getting fired this year, but I foresee a disappointing 2024 and a house cleaning after Rodgers retires.

• Post of the Week 1

If they keep losing at this rate forget Joe alt 
 With Arizona winning today we can realistically talk about Marvin Harrison Jr 

We will draft 6th because

2 qb's will come off the board
2 OT's will come off the board
1 wr will come off the board

Because those positions are what we need the most and missing out on ALL of them is the most Jetsy thing to do.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

We will draft 6th because

2 qb's will come off the board
2 OT's will come off the board
1 wr will come off the board

Because those positions are what we need the most and missing out on ALL of them is the most Jetsy thing to do.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

PENNIX @ 7 😜 !

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

If they keep losing at this rate forget Joe alt 

With Arizona winning today we can realistically talk about Marvin Harrison Jr 

It’s way too early (for me, at least) to dive into draft research.

But I’m a believer in pedigree when it comes to premium talent and Harrison Jr. seems like a slam dunk to take the offense to the next level (or any level 🙃).

Every other pick in the draft should be OL or QB.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Well, there's only 1 month left in 2023.. when does the winning start? It's already been postponed for 13 years now. 

btw, mostly the same crew defended the idzik and mac regimes.. Don't your jaws ever get tired? 

I'm not defending these guys.  I'm pointing out that they will all be back.  Losing Rodgers gave everyone a get out of jail card.  Rightly or wrongly, Woody is bring them all back for a second try at the Rodgers gambit. 

It may very well work out *IF*

The offensive line gets fixes.  AND, Rodgers does not break his ass again.

Remember,  Hackett is not the OC.  He's holding Rodger's clipboard.  Rodgers is to be the de facto GM. 

The defense will be 100 % in tact and just as hot.

So long as there is a good line, the Jets offense should actually transform into a good one with Rodgers back.

BUT... We should ALL insist on having the best back-up that there is out there.   If JD goes into 2024 without a VERY good back-up, he should have his ass sh*t-canned on opening day 2024. 

We’ll get em next year 
You know... as crazy as it sounds, this may very well have been the year... just an avg offense and we'd be a playoff team... the pats and bills stink...browns and Bengals lost their qb for the year...chargers are bad... not sure if things break that way next year

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Jack Dawson Rose GIF by Titanic

Summer of 2023

titanic james cameron GIF

9 plays into the 2023 season.

titanic night GIF

December 2023

titanic inception GIF

Everyone will be back narrative.

titanic leonardo dicaprio GIF

January 2024

• Haha 1