How do they keep trotting Dalvin Cook out there?

AFJF

He also fumbled which led directly to Atlanta's TD, and I saw him get trucked on the Simeon fumble in the fourth quarter in pass pro.

Zero effort from this over hyped loser!

He has no business playing and he is obviously not interested in showing up.

2 minutes ago, Jetfuel66 said:

He also fumbled which led directly to Atlanta's TD, and I saw him get trucked on the Simeon fumble in the fourth quarter in pass pro.

Zero effort from this over hyped loser!

He has no business playing and he is obviously not interested in showing up.

We could have signed Wentz and D-Hop with the money we gave this guy. JD is an idiot

Fun fact; Cook sucks and is a lability but he hits his the hole way harder then Breece Hall who has become a useless dancing queen in the backfield that is good for more negative plays then positive plays.  The real hilarity behind this situation is they traded lockerroom favorite culture builder Michael Carter for this dude and they dont play Izzy.  lmfao  Ya'll have bone heads running that team.

Pretty sure I saw Bud Dupree literally mock Hall's dancing queen ways after getting a TFL on him early in the game.  Like they saw it all on film and when he got him dancing, had a celebration ready to go. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, JagsFanJif said:

Fun fact; Cook sucks and is a lability but he hits his the hole way harder then Breece Hall who has become a useless dancing queen in the backfield that is good for more negative plays then positive plays.  The real hilarity behind this situation is the traded lockerroom culture builder Michael Carter for this dude and they dont play Izzy.  lmfao  Ya'll have bone heads running that team.

Pretty sure I saw Bud Dupree literally mock Hall's dancing queen ways after getting a TFL on him early in the game.  Like they saw it all on film and when he got him dancing, had a celebration ready to go. 

The problem with hall is that he’s looking for home runs not 5 yd gains so he extends plays and loses yards.  

12 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

The problem with hall is that he’s looking for home runs not 5 yd gains so he extends plays and loses yards.  

Or, now hear me out, there’s no running lane so he tries to create and it’s a TFL, because the entire defense is standing by our QB within 1 second.