Jets have scored 10 offensive TDs this season

Rhg1084

Nothing says "Same Old Jets" more than producing this offense, shrugging, mumbling something about "well, Rodgers injury", and then running it all back again the next year with no meaningful changes in FO, Coaching, QB or players.

Sure, we'll assuredly make a few moves, swap in this O-lineman for that one (and pray), add something with the #1 pick (probably another Edge, can never have enough of those), and there is a small possibility that we have a QB not named Rodgers or Wilson on the roster opening day, likely the cheapest least threatening backup possible (maybe even Boyle again!).

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Speaking honestly, aside from game 1, the Jets have been VERY offensive this year. Did not waste my time watching them with full attention this week. There are some imaginative offenses out there. And players that do not border the line of undisciplined on every other play. Amazing how Jordan Love has grown this year.

• Upvote 2

But I was told that once the mastermind returned, you know, one of the best owners in the league, we would be on our way.

I am so sick and tired of those who have defended JD and Woody. Defending the Becton pick for example, calling Woody smart because he invests/spends money on the team and his investment skyrocketed. There are at least 10 stocks that have outperformed his investment.

He is a moron.

images.jpg

• Upvote 1

I understand Rodgers loves Hack but the Jets really need to bring in another offensive mind in the offseason even if Hackett has to stay. Make the new guy assistant HC or make Hack assistant HC but we need someone who has been successful calling plays in the NFL.

Even Hacks years w/Rodgers when he was OC he was only calling the RZ plays while LaFluer called the rest.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

And we used our 1st round pick, more valuable than all of our other picks combined, on a pass rusher. The Jets, along with many of the fans, will never learn. Offense with every draft pick until it becomes at least a top-15 unit. 

You expect the offense to go from 478th to top 15 in a single year?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I understand Rodgers loves Hack but the Jets really need to bring in another offensive mind in the offseason even if Hackett has to stay. Make the new guy assistant HC or make Hack assistant HC but we need someone who has been successful calling plays in the NFL.

Even Hacks years w/Rodgers when he was OC he was only calling the RZ plays while LaFluer called the rest.

Rodgers pushing Hack on us, Manning strongly suggesting Gase.  I believe , in BOTH cases, these offensive gurus's were yes men easily manipulated by the QB with very little of their own. They simply called the plays the QB's wanted. Without them, these offensive guru's are exposed, as is our bozo GM and owner.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Speaking honestly, aside from game 1, the Jets have been VERY offensive this year. Did not waste my time watching them with full attention this week. There are some imaginative offenses out there. And players that do not border the line of undisciplined on every other play. Amazing how Jordan Love has grown this year.

Packers took us to the cleaners. They will have a top 10(at worst) pick in rd 2, got rid of their 800 pd gorilla, and are the youngest team in the league with talent everywhere and a tremendous organization. The anti Woody team.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Something to watch for on Sunday against the Texans.  If we don't get into the EZ within 8 drives, we will drop below the 06 Raiders. 

#1 in futility is not that far off.

Statistically the worst offense of all time but yea let's run it back with everybody! No changes necessary! 

The Jets are the definition of insanity......