This Actually Could Be Zach's One Positive Contribution To Us.......The Fans

greasyt

Maybe, just maybe, this will prompt Woodrow to clean house.  The media is going to have a field day, week, month etc with this story.  I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of us were already cringing at the thought of Douglas, Saleh & Co. coming back next year.  Already knowing that mediocrity at best would await this team with themat the helm..............even with Rodgers.  This could be the spark to the stick of dynamite that we need.  The only way it backfires is if Hackett remains as HC of NYJ per Rodgers.  I shudder at that though...............so much so I am going to take a shower now.

30 minutes ago, greasyt said:

That Zach's latest display of petulance would be the last piece of evidence needed by our owner to move on from this dreadful regime....I thought that was pretty evident no?

Who cares as long as Woody still makes money? He's gonna let them kill this franchise until there's no excuses left.

45 minutes ago, greasyt said:

Maybe, just maybe, this will prompt Woodrow to clean house.  The media is going to have a field day, week, month etc with this story.  I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of us were already cringing at the thought of Douglas, Saleh & Co. coming back next year.  Already knowing that mediocrity at best would await this team with themat the helm..............even with Rodgers.  This could be the spark to the stick of dynamite that we need.  The only way it backfires is if Hackett remains as HC of NYJ per Rodgers.  I shudder at that though...............so much so I am going to take a shower now.

It will be very interesting to see if other cracks start to reveal themselves.

32 minutes ago, greasyt said:

That Zach's latest display of petulance would be the last piece of evidence needed by our owner to move on from this dreadful regime....I thought that was pretty evident no?

petulance?  how about self preservation.  would you like to have free rushers coming after you multiple times per game?  i know i sure wouldn't.  there comes a time when there's no point.  it doesn't speak to well of the character we expect these players to have.  i suspect zach was getting plenty of heat within and outside of the team for his play.  now he'll let some of the team eat their words.  and the bigger issue is how saleh this develop.  seems like all of this love and the guys played hard bs is him being completely unaware of what's going on.