Do you want the Jets to win another game this year

Ron Rico

Do you want the Jets to win another game this year  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jets to win another game this year

7 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I hope they win the rest of their games. I'm not on board with the logic of losing to gamble on future wins when you can just win now.

What good does another win this year do? Some said the same thing the year we ended up with Zach Wilson instead of Trevor Lawrence. Worst win this team had in recent history 

3 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

What good does another win this year do? Some said the same thing the year we ended up with Zach Wilson instead of Trevor Lawrence. Worst win this team had in recent history 

Is Trevor Lawrence even good? His offense is significantly better than ours in every aspect and he never lit the NFL up like everyone thought he would. Plenty of times the better QBs end up being the third or fourth guy off the table. Patrick mahomes, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, tua are all guys in recent history we could have drafted regardless of if we won an extra game or two and would have been better off for it?

I want to win, I want our good young players, to experience some victories, get the losing out of that blood… Because you know they’ll be asking to sign with another team… I’m talking about sauce Breece garret, anybody who’s anybody on defense… F#ck the draft position… good players can be had in the draft… 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Is Trevor Lawrence even good? His offense is significantly better than ours in every aspect and he never lit the NFL up like everyone thought he would. Plenty of times the better QBs end up being the third or fourth guy off the table. Patrick mahomes, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, tua are all guys in recent history we could have drafted regardless of if we won an extra game or two and would have been better off for it?

he has been good. he hasn't been "generational"  as of yet but if he were here we wouldnt have a qb problem. 

2 minutes ago, LSJF said:

I want to win, I want our good young players, to experience some victories, get the losing out of that blood… Because you know they’ll be asking to sign with another team… I’m talking about sauce Breece garret, anybody who’s anybody on defense… F#ck the draft position… good players can be had in the draft… 

there are statistically better players at the top of the draft

20 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Yes Trevor Lawrence is good what are we doing here now

• Upvote 1