Do you want the Jets to win another game this year

Ron Rico

Do you want the Jets to win another game this year  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jets to win another game this year

I want them to win at least three more.  Granted this will knock them out of the top five draft spot but they more than likely going to be knocked out anyway by tanking Washington and patsie teams. And at least put up points in all of the games. This can only help he jets going forward.

Yes .. I'd like them to win out ... Establish some mojo and credibility. I think this is about as likely as me winningega millions ... So I wish for it anyway. Great QBs can be found away from the top of the draft .. and this team has never benefitted from those opportunities anyway.

I'd love to see Zach grow into something of a QB... And establish himself as at least a backup in this league

Plus if the team is picking later ...
.. you never know

JJ McCarthy might land in their laps.

If they do lose our ... I pray they trade down a few slots and pickup a great player and some much needed picks.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Well this is a tough one.  I always cheer for the jets to win during the games but it would be best if they lost out.
It's almost the same story every single year with this team.
Likewise. I think this is what apathy feels like. Even a win would have a downside.

I'd like to see some competent football. Something to cheer about, whatever the outcome. It's a long time till next season once this one ends.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Then don’t complain if you idiots enjoy losing. I hope we win the last 5 games.

I've never understood this logic.  We don't enjoy losing.  But this is already a lost-season so losing benefits us more than winning does.  We want to win next season and beyond.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Fan since the Kenny O and Tooooon days. I’ve never wanted the Jets to lose a game until this season. My disgust for Douglas, Saleh, Rodgers and Zach is at epic proportions. Hope we lose out so Woody is forced to clean house (though I know Rodgers is returning in almost any scenario). 

Even the Trevor Lawrence year?

29 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I've never understood this logic.  We don't enjoy losing.  But this is already a lost-season so losing benefits us more than winning does.  We want to win next season and beyond.

Winning is a culture, it’s important to win. I’m a Jets fan I’m not siting in front of the tv or going to the game to root for the other team.

Also, drafting is very far from an exact science. You don’t get a necessarily get a better player at 6 than you do at 10.

12 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Winning is a culture, it’s important to win. I’m a Jets fan I’m not siting in front of the tv or going to the game to root for the other team.

Also, drafting is very far from an exact science. You don’t get a necessarily get a better player at 6 than you do at 10.

Fair point.  It depends if the guys on this team are coming back or not.  In the Gase years they weren't.  On this team, there are plenty of players coming back.  

If you have a higher pick though, you can trade down for more assets and still get a pretty good pick (e.g. trade down from 3 to 10).