Where has this team been all season?

Nixhead

Just now, chirorob said:

Because Zach knows he is leaving, so he is relaxed, and doesn't care what Saleh says.

I think this is an indictment on how poor our head coach is

Look Saleh leaves a lot to be desired.  He needs to be more involved on the offense BUT I think the biggest issue as far as coaches is concerned is easily Hackett.  Let’s be honest if he wasn’t Rodgers’s coffee boy he wouldn’t have a job 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bgivs21 said:

It's the opposite. He needs to be less involved. 

Saleh wanted to win ugly games by not risking too much on offense. Instead he ended up losing games in ugly fashion. 

They need an intervention this offseason.

Saleh you’re head coach in name only. Stick to Defense ad shut up about Offense.

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The OL held up pretty well today.  That was the difference.

Zach was more accurate and decisive than I’ve ever seen him. Even under heavy pressure he got the ball out and to the right guy for positive yards. Other games he just threw it away. I think Zach was the real difference today. Imagine what could have been this year if he could have put a few games together like this.  

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Anyone who understands even a tiny bit of football, which disqualifies 99% of the nitwits on this board, understand the coaching staff was coaching not to lose, it’s why Zach was holding the ball so long, everything was about not making mistakes and not losing. You can’t play football that way. Today they didn’t play that way 

Jet coaches have been c*nts for Decades, the names change but the “coaching” with lots of Fear attached to it remains the same.  That pass Wilson threw INTO the end zone (that was incomplete) kind of shocked me because it’s so rare you see ANY shots EVER taken into the end zone just like you rarely see 3rd passes thrown PAST the sticks.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The Rodgers, Hackett, Lazard, Boyle, Cobb contingent that came in from Wisconsin has been really disappointing.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but a case could be made that starting Boyle for a couple of games was Saleh’s way of exposing the Wisconsin (sans Rodgers) group. Ever since the Rogers injury, Zach Wilson has been the best quarterback on this team, and it was never really close. We saw at various point during the season. Against Kansas City, late against the Giants, managing the game against the Eagles, etc.. The staff tried to keep Zach Wilson in a box and win with defense. Today they didn’t do that.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Play calling was not good.  Wilson appeared to take chances which was new, and he looked pretty good.  

Only one bad decision that I remember.

He also had a deep pass to G Wilson in a One on One situation and threw it out of bounds.

Defense had been ridiculous all year.

19 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

It's the opposite. He needs to be less involved. 

Saleh wanted to win ugly games by not risking too much on offense. Instead he ended up losing games in ugly fashion. 

exactly - he made it impossible for Zach to play freely - he had him so worried about making a mistake it kept him from making plays. 

• Upvote 2