And this from Fox..... John Abe to....

SoFlaJets

IMO, the perfect trade scenario would be

Dallas gets Abe and #26 pick

Jets get #11 and #20 pick

I'd crap myself with joy if Parcells was that stupid-we know he IS very loyal to HIS pix-I pray you're right Papi.

is 6 spots that important???? im just askin so dont shoot me. :lol:

what if they just traded ABE for there 11???

and i thought if we traded abe it would have to be 2 1st round pix...

i'd do it in a sec It allows dallas to get a player they covet and still stay in round 1 to fill another need and gives us a top 11 pick and improves the pick we earned

Are you crazy Mean Bro? :shock:

The Cowboys would NEVER give up two 1st rounders for Abe.

give up??? they are getting a player and the #26 pick in the first, so yes they are relinquishing 2 firsts in exchange for another first and a player or you could say trading Abe for teh #11 and going back 6 spots with their other draft pick, I dont think thats unreasonable, 2 #1s straight up for Abe is not gonna happen

is 6 spots that important???? im just askin so dont shoot me. :lol:

what if they just traded ABE for there 11???

and i thought if we traded abe it would have to be 2 1st round pix...

well, if we picked 18th last year we would not have had Vilma, 6 spots is huge...if you are picking 6th its a world away from picking #1 isnt it?

i realized what i asked after i wrote it and then couldnt edit it.... :mrgreen: it does make sence

well, if we picked 18th last year we would not have had Vilma, 6 spots is huge...if you are picking 6th its a world away from picking #1 isnt it?

Are you crazy Mean Bro? :shock:

The Cowboys would NEVER give up two 1st rounders for Abe.

Did you even go to school? Do you gloss over everything? Good gawd...

Anyway, that's a doable trade, but I'd try and push for another pick... be it a second or third. I think this is something that someone can be taken out to the cleaners with.

Archived