Sox fans, concerned about your pitching?

Matt39

Wells win win his usual 14-15 wins. Last guy I would worry about is Boomer.

I'll betcha he doesn't win 14-15 Games ... he's fat, old, out of shape, and breaking down physically

You can win at an advanced age when you're a workout fanatic like Clemens or Seaver or Nolan Ryan, or cats like Schilling and the Unit who take their job dead serious, but you just watch what happens to a fat drunk when he's pushing 40 ... watch and see, GS ... I predict he has an awful year if he stays off the DL, which I don't think he will

I'll betcha he doesn't win 14-15 Games ... he's fat, old, out of shape, and breaking down physically

You can win at an advanced age when you're a workout fanatic like Clemens or Seaver or Nolan Ryan, or cats like Schilling and the Unit who take their job dead serious, but you just watch what happens to a fat drunk when he's pushing 40 ... watch and see, GS ... I predict he has an awful year if he stays off the DL, which I don't think he will

I hope so. Funny the headline on Boston.com is, "Wells a loser in first Boston start." Sorry, Wells has always been a loser. He is a fat piece of $hit.

As for the topic of this moronic thread, No.

Schilling and Becket have loked great. Papelbon continues to show why the Sox are high on him. Clement and Wake are doing there typical fair: god and bad.

All in all, the Sox pitching is looking better then it did in 2004. We now have two quality starters and a top notch closer.

Schilling was supposed to be washed up and fat as well.

Wells gave up 7 runs last May in 1 and 1/3 innings to Oakland.

Boomer rebounded to go 15-7 including 8-2 down the stretch.

One of these years he actually may be done and it could very well happen this year. Until it actually does, I like Wells chances.

Yes, I am concerned about my pitching staff...

Since there can only be ONE Cy Young winner, either Curt Schilling or Josh Beckett is BOUND to feel slighted when one stud gets the award and the other finishes a close second...

plus, only one relief pitcher can win the Rolaids Relief Award, and it can only either be Jonathan Papelbon or Iron Mike Timlin!

Such problems cause me great concern

Schilling was supposed to be washed up and fat as well.

Wells gave up 7 runs last May in 1 and 1/3 innings to Oakland.

Boomer rebounded to go 15-7 including 8-2 down the stretch.

One of these years he actually may be done and it could very well happen this year. Until it actually does, I like Wells chances.

GS - Schil has always been a bit...how should we say it.......svelte challenged.

Archived