Jump to content

Who are your favorite Senior Bowl Prospects by Position?


AFJF

Recommended Posts

Getting ready to head to Mobile for the Senior Bowl and making up this year's list of my favorite players up to this point.  Not necessarily "the best" players in the group, but guys I've seen enough of to like but anxious to see more.

Who are yours?

QB: Bo Nix
RB: Jawhar Jordan/Kimani Vidal
WR: Malachi Corley, Ladd McConkey, Ricky Pearsall, Roman Wilson
TE: Brevyn Spann-Ford
OT: Taliese Fuaga, Javon Foster, Ladarius Henderson
OG: Cooper Beebee, Cristian Haynes, Isaiah Adams
OC: Beaux Limmer, Jackson Powers-Johnson
DE: Brennan Jackson, Eric Watts
DT: T'Vondre Sweat, McKinnley Jackson, Braden Fiske
LB: Tommy Eichenberg, Payton Wilson, Cedric Gray
S: Malik Mustapha, Beau Brade, Ennis Rakestraw
CB: Johnny Dixon, Mike Sainristil, Chau Smith-Wade

A lot longer than last year's list because I've had the chance to watch some of these guys closely over the past two seasons.  Also think rosters are bigger this season.

Last year's picks:
 

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, AFJF said:

Getting ready to head to Mobile for the Senior Bowl and making up this year's list of my favorite players up to this point.  Not necessarily "the best" players in the group, but guys I've seen enough of to like but anxious to see more.

Who are yours?

QB: Bo Nix
RB: Jawhar Jordan/Kimani Vidal
WR: Malachi Corley, Ladd McConkey, Ricky Pearsall, Roman Wilson
TE: Brevyn Spann-Ford
OT: Taliese Fuaga, Javon Foster, Ladarius Henderson
OG: Cooper Beebee, Cristian Haynes, Isaiah Adams
OC: Beaux Limmer, Jackson Powers-Johnson
DE: Brennan Jackson, Eric Watts
DT: T'Vondre Sweat, McKinnley Jackson, Braden Fiske
LB: Tommy Eichenberg, Payton Wilson, Cedric Gray
S: Malik Mustapha, Beau Brade, Ennis Rakestraw
CB: Johnny Dixon, Mike Sainristil, Chau Smith-Wade

A lot longer than last year's list because I've had the chance to watch some of these guys closely over the past two seasons.  Also think rosters are bigger this season.

Last year's picks:
 

 

Honestly... Can I pick everyone?  This has to be one of the better overall rosters of accepted invitee's in a while.  It's STACKED. 

 

DL having guys like Hall JR will be fun to watch, but the OL has some big time guys that we will be right in line for. 

Fuaga 

Guyton

Graham Barton

Cooper Beebe

Sedrick Van Pran

Kingsley Suamataia

Troy Fautanu

Zach Frazier.  

 

I mean thats a great crop of OL!

 

Then the WR list will be fun to watch, these guys should put on a show: Legette, Rice, McCaffrey, Walker, Thrash, Wilson, McConkey, Pearsall, Corley.  1v1's are going to be funnnnnn this year.  

 

I'm legit more excited about this senior bowl than I have been in a while.   Goooood crop of QB's too

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Super intriguing player but wayyyy too many drops.

Sure, but he brings enough to the table to be drafted and a playmaker. Probably not your WR1/2 set, but redzones and down/distance is on the table. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

Sure, but he brings enough to the table to be drafted and a playmaker. Probably not your WR1/2 set, but redzones and down/distance is on the table. 

I'm not saying I wouldn't take him, but I was super high on him before the season.  After all the drops I'd be less willing to take him early.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

I'm not saying I wouldn't take him, but I was super high on him before the season.  After all the drops I'd be less willing to take him early.

Yea he's a day 3 guy now with a high floor... suppose someone falls in love with him enough to go round 3, but... there'd have to be a crush... all that said, he's capable of making monster plays.... which is really we need to be looking for in those day 3 guys. You're not looking for the ark of the covenant, that's waste of time/picks... take a guy you know how to use. -

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  1.  
9 hours ago, Paradis said:

Yea he's a day 3 guy now with a high floor... suppose someone falls in love with him enough to go round 3, but... there'd have to be a crush... all that said, he's capable of making monster plays.... which is really we need to be looking for in those day 3 guys. You're not looking for the ark of the covenant, that's waste of time/picks... take a guy you know how to use. -

to me thats why he isnt the type of player that works well in this offense.  We already have a guy who can work deep but has drops issues in lazard.  

 This is a timing and rhythm offense.  Yes shots are taken, yess we need that guy to be that deep threat but garret actually showed he can win 1v1 deep quite often even if he was missed on throws probably 70% of the time.  Allowing him to move around more and finding someone a little thicker to work those intermediate areas and underneath would really help the offense.  Thats why I like guys like Malachi Corley, Roman Wilson, or to your point a guy like Tez Walker who is definitely a longer taller version of what we are looking for can work those deep digs and use his body on posts, is he fast enough to be this offenses version of MVS?  Or is he pyhsical enough to replace lazards role.  

 

When you look at the WR's rodgers has had in his offense over the years you see most are around 5'11-6'1 (driver, jennings, adams).  I think you have your version of adams in wilson,  now its about finding that fit the other roles of the offense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:
  1.  

to me thats why he isnt the type of player that works well in this offense.  We already have a guy who can work deep but has drops issues in lazard.  

 This is a timing and rhythm offense.  Yes shots are taken, yess we need that guy to be that deep threat but garret actually showed he can win 1v1 deep quite often even if he was missed on throws probably 70% of the time.  Allowing him to move around more and finding someone a little thicker to work those intermediate areas and underneath would really help the offense.  Thats why I like guys like Malachi Corley, Roman Wilson, or to your point a guy like Tez Walker who is definitely a longer taller version of what we are looking for can work those deep digs and use his body on posts, is he fast enough to be this offenses version of MVS?  Or is he pyhsical enough to replace lazards role.  

 

When you look at the WR's rodgers has had in his offense over the years you see most are around 5'11-6'1 (driver, jennings, adams).  I think you have your version of adams in wilson,  now it’s about finding that fit the other roles of the offense. 

Not sure he fits into the group you’re talking about, but any thoughts on Malik Washington as a day 3 guy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, derp said:

Not sure he fits into the group you’re talking about, but any thoughts on Malik Washington as a day 3 guy?

as a day 3 guy sure,  I'm not sure on the level of upside there is with him though.  I like his build and his contact balance, he runs pretty good routes although I havent really studied his game enough to say where he would be for me.  

Id be interested to see what he times because at 5'8-5'9 he's gotta be able to scoot so he could be an underneath guy for us.  To me... Looking at him on paper, we already have this player in Xavier Gipson. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:
  1. to me thats why he isnt the type of player that works well in this offense.  We already have a guy who can work deep but has drops issues in lazard.  

hats why I like guys like Malachi Corley, Roman Wilson, or to your point a guy like Tez Walker who is definitely a longer taller version of what we are looking for can work those deep digs and use his body on posts, is he fast enough to be this offenses version of MVS?  

Ok, hol' up. That's egregious comp lol. plus this dude is 7'7 and runs like a gazelle. 

I wasn't lobbying for Wilson to the Jets, but I'm comfortable saying that he's going to outproduce his draft spot. His hands weren't THAT bad... personally guys like Corley and Roman are as "dime a dozen" as they come. You can find that skill set anywhere. "you can play receiver?" that's about as much rarity as there is to their game. They are craft-savvy because they have to be. I'm spiraling here, but i can see Corley testing like sh*t and his pro game at best resembling a slot guy like David Bell, strong hands and physical play - but he's not working anybody over on the outside. Roman? Just sign Renfrew if you want to scratch that itch. 

Tez Walker is another universe compared to those two. Top 5 in the draft at the position debatably. I feel better about him being as advertised than i do Odunze. Am i emblishing? Probably, but its not without merit. I actually prefer Ja'lynn Polk over Odunze with regards to athleticism and mileage out of your draft pick. I'd rather get him in round 3/4 then spend a 1st on Odunze. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Paradis, who are some mid to late round WRs we can get our claws on?

I want to go full packers this year and just draft at least two Wrs outside the top tier.

Douglas has annoyed me since the mims draft with him taking a guy fairly high and then just saying 'we good' in deep wr drafts.

The jets have tried double dipping at wr and failed in the past but they should not be afraid to try again.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Ok, hol' up. That's egregious comp lol. plus this dude is 7'7 and runs like a gazelle. 

I wasn't lobbying for Wilson to the Jets, but I'm comfortable saying that he's going to outproduce his draft spot. His hands weren't THAT bad... personally guys like Corley and Roman are as "dime a dozen" as they come. You can find that skill set anywhere. "you can play receiver?" that's about as much rarity as there is to their game. They are craft-savvy because they have to be. I'm spiraling here, but i can see Corley testing like sh*t and his pro game at best resembling a slot guy like David Bell, strong hands and physical play - but he's not working anybody over on the outside. Roman? Just sign Renfrew if you want to scratch that itch. 

Tez Walker is another universe compared to those two. Top 5 in the draft at the position debatably. I feel better about him being as advertised than i do Odunze. Am i emblishing? Probably, but its not without merit. I actually prefer Ja'lynn Polk over Odunze with regards to athleticism and mileage out of your draft pick. I'd rather get him in round 3/4 then spend a 1st on Odunze. 

Interesting.  I liked what I saw of Corley because he runs like a running back.  He seems sturdy, but awfully short and I also question how fast he is going to test.  It's one thing running awey from FBS DBs, but the NFL will be a different world.  I'm kind of with you on Odunze.  I like him, but there is another world between liking a guy and liking him top 10.  Didn't feel much for Roman Wilson.  I find it hard to believe he is going to be a 4.3 guy.  My first thought was "How high are we going to draft the next Chad Hansen?"

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Ok, hol' up. That's egregious comp lol. plus this dude is 7'7 and runs like a gazelle. 

I wasn't lobbying for Wilson to the Jets, but I'm comfortable saying that he's going to outproduce his draft spot. His hands weren't THAT bad... personally guys like Corley and Roman are as "dime a dozen" as they come. You can find that skill set anywhere. "you can play receiver?" that's about as much rarity as there is to their game. They are craft-savvy because they have to be. I'm spiraling here, but i can see Corley testing like sh*t and his pro game at best resembling a slot guy like David Bell, strong hands and physical play - but he's not working anybody over on the outside. Roman? Just sign Renfrew if you want to scratch that itch. 

Tez Walker is another universe compared to those two. Top 5 in the draft at the position debatably. I feel better about him being as advertised than i do Odunze. Am i emblishing? Probably, but it’s not without merit. I actually prefer Ja'lynn Polk over Odunze with regards to athleticism and mileage out of your draft pick. I'd rather get him in round 3/4 then spend a 1st on Odunze. 

I’ve seen Polk projected more round 2 for what that’s worth.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

@Paradis, who are some mid to late round WRs we can get our claws on?

I want to go full packers this year and just draft at least two Wrs outside the top tier.

Douglas has annoyed me since the mims draft with him taking a guy fairly high and then just saying 'we good' in deep wr drafts.

The jets have tried double dipping at wr and failed in the past but they should not be afraid to try again.

Some teams just do it better than others; they understand the need to keep dipping in at some positions -- AND -- what kind of prospects to consider... take a chance on a kid who's played big, but maybe against lesser competition. See where it goes. Taking guys who've struggled to play consistent good football in premier programs is a loser's recipe. 

Some round 3-6 names I'll be watching 

  • J. Michael Sturdivant (UCLA)... Still learning about him but might be something there. Big potential. 
  • Jamari Thrash (UL)... a great flanker/playmaker, produces lots of YAC
  • Ricky Pearsall (UF)... Crafty, talented and plays big. Catch of the year in '23
  • Joshua Cephus (UTSA)... big bodied possession guy

Not much from outside of those guys, at least this time. I mostly hate this WR draft class outside of the 10-12 names i don't. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, derp said:

I’ve seen Polk projected more round 2 for what that’s worth.

yea i was gonna say, i reread my post and i was like ehh he's probably going go somehwere in the 40-60 range. I mean that's where i would value him. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not to derail the thread from Senior Bowl prospects, but how do you think Gipson and Brownlee fit in their plans for 2024?  Brownlee was supposedly doing great all camp, but disappeared once the season started.  Was that because of Rodgers going down, or was he just the usual camp stud that flops?  I was shocked to find out that he played 311 snaps on O.  Mostly down the stretch when they had given up.  He had a paltry 8 targets and only 5 catches for 56 yards and a TD.  He was fairly highly regarded for an UDFA and seems like he *might* be a player.  Gipson played almost 500 snaps.  He seemed pretty electric at times and adds a decent amount of value as a return man.  Ball security is certainly an issue.  I worry about that with Abanikanda too.  Gipson probably continues in the Berrios role particularly without Hardman.  Irv Charles seems like a ST only guy.  He has a pretty solid route to the roster with Hardee a free agent. 

None of these guys keep you from bringing in competition, but when it comes to endangering a comp pick or burning a mid-rounder I think you have to consider how you feel about them.  I don't know that the team really needs a shotgun approach at WR.  They need one starting level guy to take some heat off of Garrett Wilson.  Once they have that these other guys will probably thrive as 3rd/4th/5th options.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2024 at 2:30 PM, Paradis said:

Ok, hol' up. That's egregious comp lol. plus this dude is 7'7 and runs like a gazelle. 

I wasn't lobbying for Wilson to the Jets, but I'm comfortable saying that he's going to outproduce his draft spot. His hands weren't THAT bad... personally guys like Corley and Roman are as "dime a dozen" as they come. You can find that skill set anywhere. "you can play receiver?" that's about as much rarity as there is to their game. They are craft-savvy because they have to be. I'm spiraling here, but i can see Corley testing like sh*t and his pro game at best resembling a slot guy like David Bell, strong hands and physical play - but he's not working anybody over on the outside. Roman? Just sign Renfrew if you want to scratch that itch. 

Tez Walker is another universe compared to those two. Top 5 in the draft at the position debatably. I feel better about him being as advertised than i do Odunze. Am i emblishing? Probably, but its not without merit. I actually prefer Ja'lynn Polk over Odunze with regards to athleticism and mileage out of your draft pick. I'd rather get him in round 3/4 then spend a 1st on Odunze. 

I'm not comparing the two players, I'm comparing roles you would have them probably play in the offense.  Lazard was meant to be that over the top deep post player.  With Davis retiring they had him work deep intermediate levels which his hands do not play for.  They did it in times in GB too and every time they did he disappointed.  He's better at being that back shoulder/post player where the ball can be dropped into him rather than having to use strong hands in intermediate level situations.  Thats my take on it people can disagree, but if i'm coaching that dude, play to his strengths not his weaknesses.   Wilson Is a huge long strider with BIG BOOM potential but also big bust potential.  To me what are we getting ot of the pick?  Another big guy that runs well and has catching issues?  We have that in Lazard.  That is the comp. Big, questions with hands.  I think thats more than fair quite honestly.  Is it a comp playing style wise, body wise? no, but when I look at what we need on offense we need different skill sets to what we have.  

 

I am not saying a wilson or a corley fix our issues.  I fully expect us to sign Evans or someone of that ilk to be oppositte wilson outside.   So if youre signing an outside WR.  I would take one of these guys mid round to help play in the slot and help on mesh concepts.  When I evaluate guys and give opinions here its not always cut and dry on player x is better than player y.  I am looking more at fit for the offense rather than who I would want or who i think is the better player.   Tez would be a good pick for us because we can flex him around a little bit and I believe he can be a good blocker at the next level.   I think Odunze would be a good pick for the offense too, but I am not takinghim given our current situation offensively.  We need WR help for sure but its coming in the form of a 3-5 rd pick (outside of what we do in FA which is the real fix).   Hence why I like a corley or wilson later on, they offer good floors for a 3-5 rd pick, to me thicker slot guys that can work those low to intermediate levels fits the holes we'll be looking to fill after a FA outside WR. 

do like Tez as a guy that can move around a little bit, be that post/dig player, and eventually make Lazard expendable as he will be able to do all those roles and at a higher level.  I'm also higher on Polk than most but he's going in rd 2 at the latest i would guess which is out of our range.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

if we're looking for a mid round wr who can threaten defenses vertically, Jalen McMillan is intriguing.  Injuries derailed the year this year but he's got pop and stems routes really well.  If I could grab him in the mid to late 4th?  I wouldnt hate that for a guy that can give you a developmental guy that can occasionally come in and threaten defenses deep. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OL Taliese Fuaga
OL Kingley Suamataia 
OL Tyler Guyton
OL Troy Fautanu 
OL James Morgan 
OL Graham Barton 
OL Jackson Powers-Johnson
OL Cooper Beebe

TE Ben Sinnott

WR Brenden Rice

DL Byron Murphy II

EDGE Chris Braswell 
EDGE Adisa Isaac 

S Kamren Kinchens
S Javon Bullard 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, football guy said:

OL Taliese Fuaga
OL Kingley Suamataia 
OL Tyler Guyton
OL Troy Fautanu 
OL James Morgan 
OL Graham Barton 
OL Jackson Powers-Johnson
OL Cooper Beebe

TE Ben Sinnott

WR Brenden Rice

DL Byron Murphy II

EDGE Chris Braswell 
EDGE Adisa Isaac 

S Kamren Kinchens
S Javon Bullard 

I'm bullish on Suamataia. Supposedly he's a very good athlete and I think he has better football ahead of him. 

If the Jets did not have so many holes on offense, I would love a guy like Kinchens at safety. I think adding a true ballhawk safety would be the last missing piece to make the defense truly special.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I'm not comparing the two players, I'm comparing roles you would have them probably play in the offense.  Lazard was meant to be that over the top deep post player.  With Davis retiring they had him work deep intermediate levels which his hands do not play for.  They did it in times in GB too and every time they did he disappointed.  He's better at being that back shoulder/post player where the ball can be dropped into him rather than having to use strong hands in intermediate level situations.  Thats my take on it people can disagree, but if i'm coaching that dude, play to his strengths not his weaknesses.   Wilson Is a huge long strider with BIG BOOM potential but also big bust potential.  To me what are we getting ot of the pick?  Another big guy that runs well and has catching issues?  We have that in Lazard.  That is the comp. Big, questions with hands.  I think thats more than fair quite honestly.  Is it a comp playing style wise, body wise? no, but when I look at what we need on offense we need different skill sets to what we have.  

 

I am not saying a wilson or a corley fix our issues.  I fully expect us to sign Evans or someone of that ilk to be oppositte wilson outside.   So if youre signing an outside WR.  I would take one of these guys mid round to help play in the slot and help on mesh concepts.  When I evaluate guys and give opinions here its not always cut and dry on player x is better than player y.  I am looking more at fit for the offense rather than who I would want or who i think is the better player.   Tez would be a good pick for us because we can flex him around a little bit and I believe he can be a good blocker at the next level.   I think Odunze would be a good pick for the offense too, but I am not takinghim given our current situation offensively.  We need WR help for sure but its coming in the form of a 3-5 rd pick (outside of what we do in FA which is the real fix).   Hence why I like a corley or wilson later on, they offer good floors for a 3-5 rd pick, to me thicker slot guys that can work those low to intermediate levels fits the holes we'll be looking to fill after a FA outside WR. 

do like Tez as a guy that can move around a little bit, be that post/dig player, and eventually make Lazard expendable as he will be able to do all those roles and at a higher level.  I'm also higher on Polk than most but he's going in rd 2 at the latest i would guess which is out of our range.  

Granted Lazard was awful so adding two guys would be ideal.

That said conceptually for a team with limited resources - if you’ve got Lazard as being miscast in that intermediate role and better suited to function as a field stretcher, could you argue that the better allocation of resources would be adding an inside/out guy who can move around along with Wilson and play in that short-intermediate area (as compared to adding someone like Evans and still needing to fill that short-intermediate role)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, maury77 said:

I'm bullish on Suamataia. Supposedly he's a very good athlete and I think he has better football ahead of him. 

If the Jets did not have so many holes on offense, I would love a guy like Kinchens at safety. I think adding a true ballhawk safety would be the last missing piece to make the defense truly special.

I feel the same about Suamataia. Probably the best athlete in the draft pound for pound. I just feel like guys as talented as him with his character and tenacity wind up figuring it out. He’s Penei Sewell’s cousin and has a very similar build, plays nasty, has experience at both LT and RT. This is such a deep tackle class so anything can happen, but I do expect him to rise up into a consensus top 20 guy eventually.

PFF wrote a great article about him in case your interested…https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-kingsley-suamataia-byu-path-to-becoming-one-of-the-top-offensive-tackles-in-the-2024-nfl-draft

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, football guy said:

I feel the same about Suamataia. Probably the best athlete in the draft pound for pound. I just feel like guys as talented as him with his character and tenacity wind up figuring it out. He’s Penei Sewell’s cousin and has a very similar build, plays nasty, has experience at both LT and RT. This is such a deep tackle class so anything can happen, but I do expect him to rise up into a consensus top 20 guy eventually.

PFF wrote a great article about him in case your interested…https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-kingsley-suamataia-byu-path-to-becoming-one-of-the-top-offensive-tackles-in-the-2024-nfl-draft

Now I believe we take one of the top Tackles at 10 and not mess around, why take a lesser prospect on your board at your biggest need.  

But with how deep this tackle class is, if there is an offer on the table for 10, wouldn't it behoove JD to move down in order gain a little more capital, particularly a 2nd or 3rd rounder to have a little more maneuverability in the draft. It seems like they could do that and still get a very good tackle prospect.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Now I believe we take one of the top Tackles at 10 and not mess around, why take a lesser prospect on your board at your biggest need.  

But with how deep this tackle class is, if there is an offer on the table for 10, wouldn't it behoove JD to move down in order gain a little more capital, particularly a 2nd or 3rd rounder to have a little more maneuverability in the draft. It seems like they could do that and still get a very good tackle prospect.  

The thought of dropping into the 20s and picking Suamataia, Morgan, Guyton, etc. while also picking up a second rounder is appealing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Now I believe we take one of the top Tackles at 10 and not mess around, why take a lesser prospect on your board at your biggest need.  

But with how deep this tackle class is, if there is an offer on the table for 10, wouldn't it behoove JD to move down in order gain a little more capital, particularly a 2nd or 3rd rounder to have a little more maneuverability in the draft. It seems like they could do that and still get a very good tackle prospect.  

Everyone is going to have different rankings of these guys. We can say it’s crazy now, but last year did anyone really expect Will McDonald to go over Nolan Smith? I think we’ll be in store for a few shockers this year. Whether the Jets are the one doing it or not who knows, but I can really see 5 different tackles that could wind up being the pick 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, football guy said:

Everyone is going to have different rankings of these guys. We can say it’s crazy now, but last year did anyone really expect Will McDonald to go over Nolan Smith? I think we’ll be in store for a few shockers this year. Whether the Jets are the one doing it or not who knows, but I can really see 5 different tackles that could wind up being the pick 

that plays well into a tradeback scenario.  getting another day 2 pick and still getting a quality tackle in round 1 is probably the best use of draft capital

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...