just watched Brokeback Mtn

haggis

Not since Titanic has there been a more overhyped movie.

That's 2 hours of my life I'm not getting back.

Why would you go and see it in the first place? I mean if two gay cowboys is your genre, mea culpa, but I have to side with GOB on this one. Hollyweird always pimps out these types of movies.

If I wanted to see two Sodomite cowboys, I would have watched the CMT awards.

I don't see myself watching this one either-it's like WHY?What am I trying to understand or learn?Now Good Night and Good Luck was a good one I watched on PPV the other night.I saw Jake Gylennhall outside of the bar I work a few months ago-little guy

I think I might actually watch it too. The wife wants to see it and I just have to see what all of the hype and controversy is about. I mean I know why the typical homophobe doesn't like it but besides that...

I think I might actually watch it too. The wife wants to see it and I just have to see what all of the hype and controversy is about. I mean I know why the typical homophobe doesn't like it but besides that...

Don't worry, Alk. We'll respect your lifestyle. And your "Wife".

I watched it because I wanted to. I have now seen Crash and Brokeback and both are very overhyped.

Can't believe either won awards.

I felt the exact same way,and as I said before Oscar night...It was a travesty that Cinderella Man was not even nominated.

Seven Commandments

SNOWBALL ALL THE ANIMALSOne. One.Two-legged animals are our enemies. Our enemies.Two. Two.Four-legged beings are allies and friends. Allies and friends.Three. Three.Animals shall never wear clothes. Never wear clothes.Four. Four.Animals shall never sleep in beds. Never sleep in beds.Five. Five.Animals shall never drink alcohol. No alcohol.Six. Six.Animals shall never kill animals. Never kill animals.Seven. Seven.All animals are equal. All animals are equal.SNOWBALL: These are the Seven Commandments. These are the unalterable laws of Animal Farm.

ANIMALS: Hooray!

That's exactly why I wanted to see it. The fact that homosexuality is a theme doesn't phase me. Why should it? Homosexuality is a part of life.

That's exactly why I wanted to see it. The fact that homosexuality is a theme doesn't phase me. Why should it? Homosexuality is a part of life.

It is the homosexuality part. If it wasn't, it would just be another chick flick. Instead, it's just another fag flick. Just admit your a pillow biter :D

Archived