Happy Easter Jets fans!

I am reminded of when Mike White re-emerged from the locker room against the Bills after having his ribs smashed in by Pontius Milano but White was ultimately betrayed by Judas Berrios when the ball bounced off of his facemask in the end zone. Praise be.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I am reminded of when Mike White re-emerged from the locker room against the Bills after having his ribs smashed in by Pontius Milano but White was ultimately betrayed by Judas Berrios when the ball bounced off of his facemask in the end zone. Praise be.
Mike White was a false prophet... Just sayin'. Happy Easter fellas.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Mike White was a false prophet... Just sayin'. Happy Easter fellas.

Mike White is Satan. So it is written:

In the realm of the gridiron, under the watchful eyes of Robert Saleh and Joe Douglas, there existed a forbidden play, known only as "The Ultimate Strategy." It was said to guarantee victory but was off-limits, for it required a pact with the elusive QB, Mike White, who was rumored to be more than he seemed.

Mike White, with a charm that could sway the staunchest coach, whispered of glory and triumphs unbounded, "Why not grasp victory now? Why wait for fate?" he tempted. His words were enticing, a promise of wins within easy reach.

Yielding to temptation, Saleh and Douglas called the forbidden play, only to unveil Mike White's true nature—not a quarterback, but a deceiver, a trickster, their own version of the devil in cleats. The stadium lights dimmed as their realization dawned: in their quest for immediate glory, they had strayed from the virtues of patience and teamwork.

Thus, the tale of Mike White serves as a modern parable: victory on the field is earned, not conjured, and true leadership is tested not by the shortcuts we take, but by the paths we choose to avoid.

• Haha 1

Mike White is Satan. So it is written:

In the realm of the gridiron, under the watchful eyes of Robert Saleh and Joe Douglas, there existed a forbidden play, known only as "The Ultimate Strategy." It was said to guarantee victory but was off-limits, for it required a pact with the elusive QB, Mike White, who was rumored to be more than he seemed.
Mike White, with a charm that could sway the staunchest coach, whispered of glory and triumphs unbounded, "Why not grasp victory now? Why wait for fate?" he tempted. His words were enticing, a promise of wins within easy reach.
Yielding to temptation, Saleh and Douglas called the forbidden play, only to unveil Mike White's true nature—not a quarterback, but a deceiver, a trickster, their own version of the devil in cleats. The stadium lights dimmed as their realization dawned: in their quest for immediate glory, they had strayed from the virtues of patience and teamwork.
Thus, the tale of Mike White serves as a modern parable: victory on the field is earned, not conjured, and true leadership is tested not by the shortcuts we take, but by the paths we choose to avoid.
Whoa