Dolphins fan base toxic

2 hours ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

The jets fans almost have a quiet maturity about them. Learn to laugh at tragedy and always seem polite.

So true but we're fortunate, we have posters/fans like  @kevinc855 to thank for this fact.   He leads the rest of us Jets fans toward, quiet maturity and politeness, all the time.  Just ask Joe Douglas. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Dolphins fans are the scum of the earth. Unquestionably the worst fans in any of the four major sports.

Please stop making threads.

Yep, Undefeated season that most of them weren't alive for, decades of mediocrity and crystal meth makes for strange bedfellows. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

I have numerous accounts on different team platforms and without a doubt the dolphins fan base is the most toxic I've ever seen. It's literally like some insane asylum... The fan base is constantly screaming and yelling at each other. They truly hate their own QB....

The jets fans almost have a quiet maturity about them. Learn to laugh at tragedy and always seem polite.

Is it just the IQ level in Florida or something else 😂 ???

Our fanbase definitely dont laugh at tragedy that happens to us let’s be honest 😂 

3 hours ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

I have numerous accounts on different team platforms and without a doubt the dolphins fan base is the most toxic I've ever seen. It's literally like some insane asylum... The fan base is constantly screaming and yelling at each other. They truly hate their own QB....

Is it just the IQ level in Florida or something else 😂 ???

That's what happens with a "fan base" that is the very definition of fair weather fans, they are not nearly as checked in and consistent as most NFL teams. When the Dolphins aren't very good, you'd barely know they existed. I got out of South Fl, and am now in an area that's overlapped by the Bucs, Jags and Fish. Bucs fans are a smaller base, but are a lot like we are... but with 2 SBs in recent history. Jaguars fans are either hyper positive or cynical beyond words. Fish fans are either invisible, or during a run of moderate success, unbelievably arrogant. And I think many of them still think Shula and Marino are still in charge down there... 😆 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

I need the official screen name list.  Let's have it.  In fact how about a list of everyone who has multiple screen names? 

Imagine if someone who's been here for years realized that the 50 ppl he talked to on here was actually one person... Lol something Kramer would do from Seinfeld 😂😂😂