Jump to content

Mock Draft Rd 1.


Recommended Posts

 

Had to give it a go. No Trades. Penix falls out of Rd 1.

1) Chicago Bears- C.Williams

2) Washington Commanders- Daniels

3) New England Patriots- Maye

4) Arizona Cardinals- MHJ

5) Los Angeles Chargers- Nabers

6) New York Giants- Odunze

7) Tennessee Titans- Alt

8. Atlanta Falcons- Turner

9) Chicago Bears- J.Verse

10) New York Jets- O.Fashanu

11) Minn -JJ McCarthy

12) Denver Broncos- B.Nix

13) Las Vegas Raiders- Fautanu

14) New Orleans Saints- B.Bowers 

15) Indianapolis Colts- Brian Thomas Jr.

16) Seattle Seahawks- Laiatu Latu 

17) Jacksonville Jaguars- Quinton Mitchell

18) Cincinnati Bengals- Fuaga 

19) Los Angeles Rams- Terrion Arnold

20) Pittsburgh Steelers- JPJ

21) Miami Dolphins- Jer'Zhan Newton

22) Philadelphia Eagles- Chop Robinson

23) Minnesota Vikings- Cooper DeJean

24) Dallas Cowboys- JC Latham 

25) Green Bay Packers- Ladd McConkey

26) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Nate Wiggins

27) Arizona Cardinals- Amarius Mims

28) Buffalo Bills- Adonai Mitchell

29) Detroit Lions- Kool-Aid

30) Baltimore Ravens- Graham Barton

31) San Francisco 49ers- Rakenstraw

32) Kansas City Chiefs- Xavier Leggette

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, PepPep said:

 

 

Had to give it a go. No Trades. Penix falls out of Rd 1.

1) Chicago Bears- C.Williams

2) Washington Commanders- Daniels

3) New England Patriots- Maye

4) Arizona Cardinals- MHJ

5) Los Angeles Chargers- Nabers

6) New York Giants- Odunze

7) Tennessee Titans- Alt

8. Atlanta Falcons- Turner

9) Chicago Bears- J.Verse

10) New York Jets- O.Fashanu

11) Minn -JJ McCarthy

12) Denver Broncos- B.Nix

13) Las Vegas Raiders- Fautanu

14) New Orleans Saints- B.Bowers 

15) Indianapolis Colts- Brian Thomas Jr.

16) Seattle Seahawks- Laiatu Latu 

17) Jacksonville Jaguars- Quinton Mitchell

18) Cincinnati Bengals- Fuaga 

19) Los Angeles Rams- Terrion Arnold

20) Pittsburgh Steelers- JPJ

21) Miami Dolphins- Jer'Zhan Newton

22) Philadelphia Eagles- Chop Robinson

23) Minnesota Vikings- Cooper DeJean

24) Dallas Cowboys- JC Latham 

25) Green Bay Packers- Ladd McConkey

26) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Nate Wiggins

27) Arizona Cardinals- Amarius Mims

28) Buffalo Bills- Adonai Mitchell

29) Detroit Lions- Kool-Aid

30) Baltimore Ravens- Graham Barton

31) San Francisco 49ers- Rakenstraw

32) Kansas City Chiefs- Xavier Leggette

I wish 2 and 3 would flip. I really like the Maye kid and if he plays here for the Condoms I can see him play and be modestly happy for him. If he go's to the Pats I'll have to hate him and hope all that he turns into Poop, like Mac Jones. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ll be furious if we don’t flip 10 for 11 in this scenario and make Minny pay us not to trade the pick and get them sniped.

100%

If that's the way things fall then the Jets HAVE TO trade back with a QB hungry team.  Too deep a Draft at OL and WR to not drop back if the Top 3 WRs are gone by #10.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ll be furious if we don’t flip 10 for 11 in this scenario and make Minny pay us not to trade the pick and get them sniped.

Minnesota only has pick #23 to offer to move up 1 pick…. Not happening. And if I remember correctly next pick isn’t until 80 something. Would have to be Denver, LV, Seattle or Rams

 

10 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

100%

If that's the way things fall then the Jets HAVE TO trade back with a QB hungry team.  Too deep a Draft at OL and WR to not drop back if the Top 3 WRs are gone by #10.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Who is Minny trading for? Asking because I don't have any idea.

 

9 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Minnesota only has pick #23 to offer to move up 1 pick…. Not happening. And if I remember correctly next pick isn’t until 80 something. Would have to be Denver, LV, Seattle or Rams

 

 

 

19 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

100%

If that's the way things fall then the Jets HAVE TO trade back with a QB hungry team.  Too deep a Draft at OL and WR to not drop back if the Top 3 WRs are gone by #10.

This is a NO TRADES mock. Obviously there will be a number of trades in the 1st round. 

Cheers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Rolloffjet said:

Bowers should of been pick if board fell that way

Maybe. It really was a toss up for me between Fashanu and Bowers in this scenario. I had the Jets go with Fashanu. Welp. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Minnesota only has pick #23 to offer to move up 1 pick…. Not happening. And if I remember correctly next pick isn’t until 80 something. Would have to be Denver, LV, Seattle or Rams

 

 

2025

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2024 at 5:04 PM, PepPep said:

 

 

Had to give it a go. No Trades. Penix falls out of Rd 1.

1) Chicago Bears- C.Williams

2) Washington Commanders- Daniels

3) New England Patriots- Maye

4) Arizona Cardinals- MHJ

5) Los Angeles Chargers- Nabers

6) New York Giants- Odunze

7) Tennessee Titans- Alt

8. Atlanta Falcons- Turner

9) Chicago Bears- J.Verse

10) New York Jets- O.Fashanu

11) Minn -JJ McCarthy

12) Denver Broncos- B.Nix

13) Las Vegas Raiders- Fautanu

14) New Orleans Saints- B.Bowers 

15) Indianapolis Colts- Brian Thomas Jr.

16) Seattle Seahawks- Laiatu Latu 

17) Jacksonville Jaguars- Quinton Mitchell

18) Cincinnati Bengals- Fuaga 

19) Los Angeles Rams- Terrion Arnold

20) Pittsburgh Steelers- JPJ

21) Miami Dolphins- Jer'Zhan Newton

22) Philadelphia Eagles- Chop Robinson

23) Minnesota Vikings- Cooper DeJean

24) Dallas Cowboys- JC Latham 

25) Green Bay Packers- Ladd McConkey

26) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Nate Wiggins

27) Arizona Cardinals- Amarius Mims

28) Buffalo Bills- Adonai Mitchell

29) Detroit Lions- Kool-Aid

30) Baltimore Ravens- Graham Barton

31) San Francisco 49ers- Rakenstraw

32) Kansas City Chiefs- Xavier Leggette

This ain’t happening. There will be like 10 trades in the 1st round. Ok 9.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2024 at 1:06 PM, The Crusher said:

Oh yeah, I saw that couple times. I'm the MTV generation so when I see that name I always think of Jenny McCarthy. LOL

I thought cheeseburgers 🍔 were where your one track mind goes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2024 at 12:07 AM, 32EBoozer said:

Minnesota only has pick #23 to offer to move up 1 pick…. Not happening. And if I remember correctly next pick isn’t until 80 something. Would have to be Denver, LV, Seattle or Rams

JD: "I want my two third-round choices from 2021 back!"

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

This ain’t happening. There will be like 10 trades in the 1st round. Ok 9.

I 100% agree. But that is exactly why I did not want to write up a mock with trades. Its impossible to predict. And one trade could affect multiple selections following said trade. So I'm not predicting no trades, far from it. I'm just not going to act like I can in any way predict what trades will actually go down. 

One trade I DO think will happen is Minn moves up for McCarthy from 11 to 9 with the Bears. I also think the Jets move down from their selection at 10. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...