Rodgers suggests aids was created by illuminati

Aaron Rodgers said that at the highest levels of the illuminati, aids was created. 

I want to say I was fully on board with getting Rodgers. He's a top 5 QB all time. I think he can get the jets to a Superbowl possibly. I'm also extremely excited about this season. 

But why does he keep doing this?? He specifically said that this season needs to be focused on football only. I just don't understand why he's creating this unneeded, controversial ( at best ) attention. 

It's getting to the point that I'm concerned about his leadership 

I don't want to discuss the obvious conspiracy theory nonsense, just why is he doing this? It's weird 

• Thumb Down 3

My college basketball coach used to say “opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.”

Let him and let everyone else in this world think what they want. If everyone focused on themselves, it would solve so many issues. Let the guy think whatever the **** he wants. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

Aaron Rodgers said that at the highest levels of the illuminati, aids was created. 

I want to say I was fully on board with getting Rodgers. He's a top 5 QB all time. I think he can get the jets to a Superbowl possibly. I'm also extremely excited about this season. 

But why does he keep doing this?? He specifically said that this season needs to be focused on football only. I just don't understand why he's creating this unneeded, controversial ( at best ) attention. 

I don't want to discuss the obvious conspiracy theory nonsense, just why is he doing this? It's weird 

Will you please just f*ck off already? I hope they ban you, Fake Jets Fan.

• WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Ghost said:

My college basketball coach used to say “opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.”

Let him and let everyone else in this world think what they want. If everyone focused on themselves, it would solve so many issues. Let the guy think whatever the **** he wants. 

Generally I agree with this but enough is enough dude. He's turning the jets brand into something that I just don't think is appropriate. Sure saying something controversial once or twice, but it keeps happening and he's the face of the franchise. It doesn't look good and reflects poorly on the jets

• Thumb Down 3

1 hour ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

You come back, one year!

1389887782000-soup-nazi.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1