Gimme me my theme music for the day!

I am partial to the main theme from The Land Before Time. There is a great rabbit hole if you investigate its overlap with the music from Interstellar.

I’d go with this. 💯

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Brock Around the Clock

I Am A Brock

We Will Brock You

For Those About To Brock

Keep On Brockin in the Free World

Brock Your Body

I Wanna Brock With You

That does it. I am holding a seance and summoning Maynard. Keep one eye opened while you sleep!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I am partial to the main theme from The Land Before Time. There is a great rabbit hole if you investigate its overlap with the music from Interstellar.

I’d go with this. 💯

Much respect. Soundtrack to Interstellar is phenomenal.  Have played this on a loop for hours.  There is nothing on earth like this. Perhaps somewhere else in the universe. Perhaps there's hope for you yet.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I’d go with this. 💯

Will do poindexter.. 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Much respect. Soundtrack to Interstellar is phenomenal.  Have played this on a loop for hours.  There is nothing on earth like this. Perhaps somewhere else in the universe. Perhaps there's hope for you yet.

There’s literally 2 other things like it that came first, which was my point. Again, way over your right-angle cranium.