anyone remember that meaningless week 17 win?

TaborJet

Not really. I am a Jets fan.

I can't pick them because it is way too close to my heart. I want them to win. I want them to do well, so I cannot pick against them.

BZ

My sentiments exactly, I have a hard time ever betting on a jets game at all.

Not really. I am a Jets fan.

I can't pick them because it is way too close to my heart. I want them to win. I want them to do well, so I cannot pick against them.

BZ

My sentiments exactly, I have a hard time ever betting on a jets game at all.

Well, SouthernJet can think you are crazy as well.

Join the club.

BZ

Hey, I told you guys a while ago I am the official #2 Jets homer on this site, I just hide it more than most.

An example of my homerism: "I don't see why we can't make the playoffs next year, it's very probable."

That's me in a nutshell, always setting myself up for the Jets to give me a good kick in the nuts!

Join the club.

BZ

Hey, I told you guys a while ago I am the official #2 Jets homer on this site, I just hide it more than most.

An example of my homerism: "I don't see why we can't make the playoffs next year, it's very probable."

That's me in a nutshell, always setting myself up for the Jets to give me a good kick in the nuts!

Join the club.

BZ

actually i do the same as u guys, i just bust balls,,

greenbeans and i are very rough on jets,, but damn if we dont sit there at the bar befor every game and come up 3 reasons why we will win this game,,

now,,,10 minutes into game we cursing and throwin towels at the screen, but, ,we actually do the same thing,,

i gave up fantasy football years ago (i started a league down here in 1984) because i HATED to have a player on my team that was playing the Jets,,it was a pain,,

Join the club.

BZ

greenbeans and i are very rough on jets,, but damn if we dont sit there at the bar befor every game and come up 3 reasons why we will win this game,,

now,,,10 minutes into game we cursing and throwin towels at the screen, but, ,we actually do the same thing,,

i gave up fantasy football years ago (i started a league down here in 1984) because i HATED to have a player on my team that was playing the Jets,,it was a pain,,

I never said coaches, Scott. Please fing one sentence where I mentioned that "coaches" don't win games. What I clearly stated was HERM has never contributed anything to winng a game on Sunday. Please give me one example where Herm did anything at all to get our team over the hump and win a game. Name the game, and the exact strategic move he made to win it.

Just like the L's go in Herm's columns. So do the W's. Otherwise you are advocating coaches do not account for anything in the NFL.

Herm is no special exception, nor were the Jets.

I never said coaches, Scott. Please fing one sentence where I mentioned that "coaches" don't win games. What I clearly stated was HERM has never contributed anything to winng a game on Sunday. Please give me one example where Herm did anything at all to get our team over the hump and win a game. Name the game, and the exact strategic move he made to win it.

Just like the L's go in Herm's columns. So do the W's. Otherwise you are advocating coaches do not account for anything in the NFL.

First of all... DON'T EVEN TRY TO GO FOR MY TITLE!!!

Secondly, we can go 9-7 and get into the playoffs next year.

I believe.

Dolphins 2004: 4-12

Dolphins 2005: 9-7 (with new young coach, system, etc)

Since we are the Jets, we will make the wildcard. :)

BZ

I believe.

Since we are the Jets, we will make the wildcard. :)

BZ

That's the reason I thought I would give it up because I find myself rooting for plays that go against the Jets, very painful.

Funny though, I thought it would eventually drive me away from fantasy football and now I see I wouldn't be the first.

That's the reason I thought I would give it up because I find myself rooting for plays that go against the Jets, very painful.

Funny though, I thought it would eventually drive me away from fantasy football and now I see I wouldn't be the first.

;)

I believe.

Since we are the Jets, we will make the wildcard.

BZ

Easy BZ, I said #2 out of respect, you've got seniority and all here and I wouldn't mess with that.;)

I've been saying since we hired the Tangini connection and I'll say it again, 9-7 with a sneaking into the playoffs (either through the AFCE title or a wildcard). Yes, I'm serious.

;)

I believe.

Since we are the Jets, we will make the wildcard.

BZ

Easy BZ, I said #2 out of respect, you've got seniority and all here and I wouldn't mess with that.;)

I've been saying since we hired the Tangini connection and I'll say it again, 9-7 with a sneaking into the playoffs (either through the AFCE title or a wildcard). Yes, I'm serious.

i imagine gettin into fantasy football wouldnt be as bad these days,, 20 years ago when i played you had to sit there and liten to the radio to pick up who scored, but never really knew until next days paper,,,

you ende dup spending all day sunday watching , listening, then scouring news and radio to find exact details of who scored,,i finally said , i got better things to do,,,

sheep_shagger.gif

i imagine gettin into fantasy football wouldnt be as bad these days,, 20 years ago when i played you had to sit there and liten to the radio to pick up who scored, but never really knew until next days paper,,,

you ende dup spending all day sunday watching , listening, then scouring news and radio to find exact details of who scored,,i finally said , i got better things to do,,,

sheep_shagger.gif

sheep_shagger.gif

Oh yeah, with the live statracker giving you constant updates on what is going on it's a piece of cake to keep up but now the problem has become getting away from the damn stattracker!

sheep_shagger.gif

Oh yeah, with the live statracker giving you constant updates on what is going on it's a piece of cake to keep up but now the problem has become getting away from the damn stattracker!

Actually Scott, I don't even give him credit for most of the losses. He was the only coach I have ever seen that does NOTHING on the sidelines come gameday. He had absolutely no effect on winning or losing most games on Sundays. The only win I will give him was the ones shortly after Pennington came in, simply because his speech was motivational at the time. Most of the losses that were incurred due to his gametime stupidity were crucial games, and the decisions he made were as boneheaded as it could get. The only coach I can recall that was dumber than Herm on Sundays was Dave Wannstedt.

Actually Scott, I don't even give him credit for most of the losses. He was the only coach I have ever seen that does NOTHING on the sidelines come gameday. He had absolutely no effect on winning or losing most games on Sundays. The only win I will give him was the ones shortly after Pennington came in, simply because his speech was motivational at the time. Most of the losses that were incurred due to his gametime stupidity were crucial games, and the decisions he made were as boneheaded as it could get. The only coach I can recall that was dumber than Herm on Sundays was Dave Wannstedt.

Archived