Sign in to follow this  
The Gun Of Bavaria

GOB's Tip Of The Day: Maintaining Peace With JI

Ladies and Gents,

As TomShane and Maxman have mentioned many times, their intent with JN is not to cause problems with JI. Likewise, my posting on this site in no way, shape or form is intended to cause problems and in my eyes, is just another avenue to discuss football with Jets fans. Like many of you here, I have no intentions of abandoning JI and plan on posting on both sites. I think we can all agree, that a peaceful coexistance can exist between the 2 sites. Many of you will agree that JI has allowed us to build the friendships that we have today and of course that shouldn't be forgotten.

To those interested in maintaining involvement with both sites, my tip of the day is to not use J.I. as a method of advertising and pushing JN and/or converting JI members to switch to JN. Whether it be through threads, PMs or site generated emails, I would avoid it if you'd like to belong to both.

I'm sure you can understand. If you're a lifelong McDonalds customer, and one day you build a Burger King across the street, while you still might be friends with the McD's owner, he's not going to want u in his place pushing BK to all of his customers.

So again just a friendly tip. If you plan on belonging to both sites, as I do, I would recommend not using JI to solicit anything JN related.

I write this post out of concern for my friends here, nothing else. Hope you all understand.

My name is Maxman and I approve of this message.

Well said, GoB. Think of us as that nice hip establishment across the street. Except with hotter waitresses. :lol:

It's all good!

Well said, GoB. Think of us as that nice hip establishment across the street. Except with hotter waitresses. :lol:

It's all good!

Ah, thanks sweetie. That was nice of you to say.

you cops always have to reference everything with food , dont ya :lol:

I'm sure you can understand. If you're a lifelong McDonalds customer, and one day you build a Burger King across the street, while you still might be friends with the McD's owner, he's not going to want u in his place pushing BK to all of his customers.

True dat! It's a wonder he didn't use Dunkin' Donuts vs. Krispy Kreme.

Geez.

True dat! It's a wonder he didn't use Dunkin' Donuts vs. Krispy Kreme.

Geez.

I'm a Dunkin Donut guy, myself. I ate a dozen Krispy Kremes once and puked. Just nasty. What do YOU think, pig cop?

ok... a fresh krispy Kreme is just yummy... it melts in your mouth..

but i also am a fan of the butternut at DD...

also DD's coffee wins hands down....

ok... a fresh krispy Kreme is just yummy... it melts in your mouth..

but i also am a fan of the butternut at DD...

You know? I mean, come on. I mean, come on. "melts in your mouth"? "butternut"? I mean, really. Come on.

Yeah but you've never been to my cafe. Herrell's Mill Cafe in Holyoke is the coolest, tastiest, slyest, dopest, hip happenin' joint around. Blows DD away!

Come for breakfast! Free coffee for all JetNation members and a sausage with a smile. :D

also DD's win hands down....

Ok, girlie. I've met you. Nicely endowed, yes. Double Ds? I don't think so. :lol:

Yeah but you've never been to my cafe. Herrell's Mill Cafe in Holyoke is the coolest, tastiest, slyest, dopest, hip happenin' joint around. Blows DD away!

Come for breakfast! Free coffee for all JetNation members and a sausage with a smile. :D

hey i am in your area... on my way through once i am goind to stop by ;)

Ok, girlie. I've met you. Nicely endowed, yes. Double Ds? I don't think so. :lol:

it was cold out.. i was bundled up... you couldn't see anything..... don't under estimate me...LOL

it was cold out.. i was bundled up... you couldn't see anything..... don't under estimate me...LOL

Tom that SLUT FILTER isn't working. Stuff is still getting through.

Please look into it.

Please look into it.

he started it and besides... you know i am a sweet innocent math teacher.

They're all supposed to filter directly to me, Max. I'll be on this right away. :lol:

Please look into it.

I'm a Dunkin Donut guy, myself. I ate a dozen Krispy Kremes once and puked. Just nasty. What do YOU think, pig cop?

Do you smell Bacon?

hey i am in your area... on my way through once i am goind to stop by ;)

Do that. We are a quiet wee place, but we're the coolest.

translation: I have inside info that sooth is reading everyones emails.

how rich :lol:

Ladies and Gents,

As TomShane and Maxman have mentioned many times, their intent with JN is not to cause problems with JI. Likewise, my posting on this site in no way, shape or form is intended to cause problems and in my eyes, is just another avenue to discuss football with Jets fans. Like many of you here, I have no intentions of abandoning JI and plan on posting on both sites. I think we can all agree, that a peaceful coexistance can exist between the 2 sites. Many of you will agree that JI has allowed us to build the friendships that we have today and of course that shouldn't be forgotten.

To those interested in maintaining involvement with both sites, my tip of the day is to not use J.I. as a method of advertising and pushing JN and/or converting JI members to switch to JN. Whether it be through threads, PMs or site generated emails, I would avoid it if you'd like to belong to both.

So again just a friendly tip. If you plan on belonging to both sites, as I do, I would recommend not using JI to solicit anything JN related.

I write this post out of concern for my friends here, nothing else. Hope you all understand.