Rodgers getting dragged in various schedule release videos

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This type of attention is the only thing in the world that Rodgers truly wants and needs. He doesn’t actually have core beliefs. He’s not actually on your side of any argument. He says whatever contrarian sh*t he needs to say in order to keep internet people talking about him. Rodgers said so himself when he signed on here—the purpose of his darkness retreat was to ponder what his life would be like after football (which he concluded would be terrifying), and Saleh’s comments last season about the rationale for activating him off the IR because he “doesn’t have a family or hobbies.” All the talk of Rodgers wanting to win titles and sh*t is nonsense—nobody is signing with the Jets to try and win titles. He wanted a big platform and he had a pack of weak fishes in Douglas, Saleh, and Woody begging him to take a job in the New York market. The second he retires, Rodgers is going to fall off the face of the earth. There are two options for him now—Super Bowl in 2024 or disappear forever. 

Bro they were jokes 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

This type of attention is the only thing in the world that Rodgers truly wants and needs. He doesn’t actually have core beliefs. He’s not actually on your side of any argument. He says whatever contrarian sh*t he needs to say in order to keep internet people talking about him. Rodgers said so himself when he signed on here—the purpose of his darkness retreat was to ponder what his life would be like after football (which he concluded would be terrifying), and Saleh’s comments last season about the rationale for activating him off the IR because he “doesn’t have a family or hobbies.” All the talk of Rodgers wanting to win titles and sh*t is nonsense—nobody is signing with the Jets to try and win titles. He wanted a big platform and he had a pack of weak fishes in Douglas, Saleh, and Woody begging him to take a job in the New York market. The second he retires, Rodgers is going to fall off the face of the earth. There are two options for him now—Super Bowl in 2024 or disappear forever. 

I think you're talking out of your arse.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

A lot of triggered people on this site. 

LOL 

Did any of the videos show Brandon Echols bulldozing a guy off of the road temporarily paralyzing him or no

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Falco21 said:

I often ask myself, when did the world get so damn soft....who gives a sh*t what the guy says or believes personally. Just win ****in football games. That's all any of us should care about 

Has AR8 responded to every single random rumor about him on the internet?  Unless he does, he should be canceled!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Jaguars

image.thumb.png.97a1fd916865e46cd2113a7df440a998.png

Rams

image.thumb.png.014462f9ef45287a69fc37623a3080e7.png

Chargers (I don't really get this one.)

image.thumb.png.4580dcb2e075ffd0a4547b41edd27d87.png

I didn’t get it either but I don’t listen to his interviews 

If only someone had predicted this.

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Larz said:

I didn’t get it either but I don’t listen to his interviews 

AHhhh. That is a deep cut right there. 

The funny thing is that we don't even play the Chargers. But their social team would not be denied.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Tommy....at least listen to his interview

• Upvote 1

You're leaving out the most important part where "the stooge" is responsible in setting this all in motion...

Rodgers appears to relish being doubted by proving people wrong, wonder how he'll respond this season though I doubt he disappear forever.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I hope Rodgers goes irrelevant after he retires, but I'm sure there's plenty of Podcasters and other goons who will be happy to use his high profile for clicks.

Also, while I don't agree that Aaron lacks any kind of principle, I do agree that his key principle seems to be keeping it EDGY. I'm sure he believes what he says, and I don't think he means to offend or act contrarian. Guy is just an edgelord. If he didn't play football he'd probably be one of those employees who works at like a GameStop, wears a black faux leather trench coat on his way to work , is very helpful if you need to know how to cheaply add external memory to your game system, but fills you with regret when you passively mention the poor cell service at the store and he launches into a 15 minute diatribe about the ruling class and mind control.

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

I don't think anyone making fun of Rodgers makes them soft.  I think getting upset that people are making fun of Rodgers makes us soft.  This is all just goofy sh*t that means nothing.  As long as Rodgers produces on the field, he could believe I'm a ******* alien sent here to turn the frogs gay.  It's all good with me. 

I think it makes both of them soft.

The reactions and uproar to his comments and beliefs is ridiculous, while the reactions/uproar to people making fun of him is ridiculous. Again, to your point and mine, who gives a sh*t. This world is soft because these things actually upset people, both ways.