Jump to content

The Strev back where he belongs...


Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Jacksonville_Jaguars_vs_New_York_Jets__2022_Week_16_Game_Hig.gif.96cc930bcb936294300cb7408f10bebd.gif

We all know I'm obliged to post this.

Your disdain (or is it contempt?) for the Strev makes almost as little sense as your undying love for and unwavering belief in the 2020 Polynesian College Football Player of the Year 😊

https://www.si.com/college/byu/news/zach-wilson-named-2020-polynesian-player-of-the-year

It's actually ironic you keep posting this since we all know Kapono would have bounced that one 🤣

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Your disdain (or is it contempt?) for the Strev makes almost as little sense as your undying love for and unwavering belief in the 2020 Polynesian College Football Player of the Year 😊

https://www.si.com/college/byu/news/zach-wilson-named-2020-polynesian-player-of-the-year

It's actually ironic you keep posting this since we all know Kapono would have bounced that one 🤣

What do you mean "disdain"?  I love The Strev!  He's my favorite backup QB in the CFL right now!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Starting quarterback Zach Collaros laughs when asked about having such a popular backup.

hes backing up another guy named Zach.. LMFAO

poor guy cant get away from the Zachs..lol

real funny thing is Zach Wilson might be backing him up on the Bombers next year..

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2024 at 4:39 PM, doitny said:

hes backing up another guy named Zach.. LMFAO

poor guy cant get away from the Zachs..lol

real funny thing is Zach Wilson might be backing him up on the Bombers next year..

 

CFL is too good for Zach Wilson

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

CFL is too good for Zach Wilson

That's a true statement if you're referring to the "Market Researcher and Branding Executive".  The Zach Wilson that was drafted #2 overall by the NY Jets is an NFL player, and too good for the CFL.

 

https://clarity.fm/zacharywilson

Zachary WilsonMarket Researcher and Branding Executive

 Sacramento, CA

Market Research and Branding executive at Wilson Research Group, LLC for over 25 years. Tech media and embedded systems specialist. Strategic planning, surveys, branding strategies, etc.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That's a true statement if you're referring to the "Market Researcher and Branding Executive".  The Zach Wilson that was drafted #2 overall by the NY Jets is an NFL player, and too good for the CFL.

 

https://clarity.fm/zacharywilson

Zachary WilsonMarket Researcher and Branding Executive

 Sacramento, CA

Market Research and Branding executive at Wilson Research Group, LLC for over 25 years. Tech media and embedded systems specialist. Strategic planning, surveys, branding strategies, etc.

At least 50% of CFL quarterbacks are better than Zach

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2024 at 11:18 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

❤️

Sorry been MIA since earlier in the year. Opened my buisness and it's going gangbusters. 

Barely have time to scroll the TikToks while on the sh*tter.

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JTJet said:

❤️

Sorry been MIA since earlier in the year. Opened my buisness and it's going gangbusters. 

Barely have time to scroll the TikToks while on the sh*tter.

What business did you open that's going gangbusters?  Ghostbusters?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WOW! Congrats! What city/state are you in?

 

Edit: sorry for being a moron - went to your website, and saw everything. Looks great. If I was younger and had money to invest, I'd open one of these in Greece!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...