Watching Jets games living in Florida….

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

How does someone who lives in Florida watch the NY Jets…..Thanks for information appreciate it… what’s the cost? 

Right off the bat you have 7 games, 6 in prime time and 1 stand alone. Otherwise YouTube TV

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

How does someone who lives in Florida watch the NY Jets…..Thanks for information appreciate it… what’s the cost? 

I live in Hobe Sound, Martin County. Where are you living?

Last year I purchased a YouTube TV sunday ticket. I got $100 discount for early sign-up up and I think it cost me $200 because I already had Youtube TV as my main source.

Hope this helps.

I watch the games through the CBS and Fox apps. 

First download an app called GPS Emulator which is easy to install and handle. Place your location anywhere in NYC and instead of Jags/Dolphins (CBS) or Bucs (Fox) games, you'll instead get priority to Jets and Giants games. Cast the game from your phone/tablet onto the big screen. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

So I live in TX. I check mid week to see if we’re on TV. Because quite a bit even on not nationally televised games… we were still on cbs or fox here.

If we aren’t on TV. I go to a bar normally and watch with friends that have all the games.

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Looking to buy a home in Spring Hill Florida with a beautiful much younger women we both need out of NJ 

Good luck to you. BTW, if you have a beautiful young lady, you may not want to watch as much Jets!!! 😆 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Looking to buy a home in Spring Hill Florida with a beautiful much younger women we both need out of NJ 

It was the driving record that sold her, you dog you!

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Did you kidnap a Weeki Wachee mermaid?

Nice!

I haven't checked but if there is no positive update in your Lounge thread I am banning you @joewilly12 LOL.

Hopefully it is in there, so many people offered help. There better be an update on this new development.  :)

19 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Umm...Sunday Ticket, YouTube, buddies house, Duffys or any other random sports Bar.... Really??

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

I haven't checked but if there is no positive update in your Lounge thread I am banning you @joewilly12 LOL.

Hopefully it is in there, so many people offered help. There better be an update on this new development.  :)

Thanks …. early stages it’s one of the most difficult times of my life..she actually used to live in town our kids went to school together… we both deserve happiness…. She’s a beautiful person …so many people are going through sh*t these days because the world is full of cruel people. 

• Upvote 4

On 5/19/2024 at 6:24 AM, joewilly12 said:

I have an iptv service. $30 for a yr. If you want a TV service, I recommend YTTV and you just spoof your gps and you get all the NY channels.

• Upvote 1

I have an iptv service. $30 for a yr. If you want a TV service, I recommend YTTV and you just spoof your gps and you get all the NY channels.
Be aware... With a couple recent bills passed .. as well as the advance.if AI sniffing tools .. I think spoofing your IP via VPN is about to be a thing of the past.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Good luck to you. BTW, if you have a beautiful young lady, you may not want to watch as much Jets!!! 😆 

Lady?  I thought he said women?  Plural.

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I was going to ask JetNation to pay the shipping….LOL but I knew better couldn’t even get a t shirt. 

Don't give up.  After 12 years I got my 2006 calendar!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Lady?  I thought he said women?  Plural.

Don't give up.  After 12 years I got my 2006 calendar!

He did say “women” but the the way sentence was written I think he meant “woman.” However if it is plural, all the more reason watching the Jets may not be his top priority! 😆 

On 5/19/2024 at 8:17 AM, joewilly12 said:

Nice. My wife and I have been looking to buy something in the Clearwater / Tarpon Springs area. We're  definitely getting more and more motivated to move on from the NYC grind.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

Nice. My wife and I have been looking to buy something in the Clearwater / Tarpon Springs area. We're  definitely getting more and more motivated to move on from the NYC grind.

It’s impossible to stay here anymore all things considered I got my ass kicked in a divorce… my kids don’t talk to me my ex wife will continue harassing me not living life like that. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

It’s impossible to stay here anymore all things considered I got my ass kicked in a divorce… my kids don’t talk to me my ex wife will continue harassing me not living life like that. 

Life is short.  Do whatever makes you happy.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fly over Florida, and keep heading south. That’s where the real living is. 

99BF6600-8375-4C2F-980E-7E51F0D465B4.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don’t think they have televisions in Florida dude sorry to break it to you. It’s just lizards and dudes with goatees who think opening beers with the bottom of their Reef sandals is still cool 

Thats the Gulf Coast...