Jump to content

Justin Jefferson spotted in florham park


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

So Joe Douglas is going to make Justin Jefferson the highest paid reciever in nfl history?  Who are we trading them?  Quinnen Williams?

This doesnt make much sense.

Would probably be next years first and second plus a player or some lower picks. Remember that he did have a package in place to get Tyreek. while not very likely to happen, he has attempted to make a big move for a WR before. Also having Justin Jefferson on the roster probably wouldn’t hurt the teams ability to get a new coaching staff if everyone was fired.

still doesn’t make much sense, but kind of interesting to think about.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Would probably be next years first and second plus a player or some lower picks. Remember that he did have a package in place to get Tyreek. while not very likely to happen, he has attempted to make a big move for a WR before. Also having Justin Jefferson on the roster probably wouldn’t hurt the teams ability to get a new coaching staff if everyone was fired.

still doesn’t make much sense, but kind of interesting to think about.

 

When we made the play for tyreke we didnt have a bunch of you g good players coming up to resign.

Also, I dont believe its legal for a player under contract w/ a team to go visit other teams.

But hey, the clickbait worked so job well done by that guy.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Garret Wilson bumped to the slot when Mike Williams is healthy and on the field? AND we have Jakob Johnson at FB. Good luck NFL.

I went to google an image of our future FB and this picture popped up.  Honestly not even sure its Jakob this Jets fan is pictured w/ here.  I have no idea what's going on here at all, in fact.  Could be to totally random dudes and nothing to do w/ Jakob Johnson at all.

Journey from Germany to Ribault quick, rewarding for Jakob Johnson

  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Vudu said:

That’s a really random place— there isn’t sh*t in Florham Park but the Jets facility and trees
It’s isnt a vacation spot

the archer hotel there is pretty nice!

we spend the night there once for a mini vacation without the kids.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, extmenace said:

Would probably be next years first and second plus a player or some lower picks. Remember that he did have a package in place to get Tyreek. while not very likely to happen, he has attempted to make a big move for a WR before. Also having Justin Jefferson on the roster probably wouldn’t hurt the teams ability to get a new coaching staff if everyone was fired.

still doesn’t make much sense, but kind of interesting to think about.

 

Which is probably why it was reported on a bogus site.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Rumor has it that he wants to get traded to the Jets so he can then sign an NFL minimum contract to play with Aaron Rodgers for the next 4 years.

Yes thats what i heard as well

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Vudu said:

That’s a really random place— there isn’t sh*t in Florham Park but the Jets facility and trees
It’s isnt a vacation spot

Florham Park got a great medical facility- Summit Health.  They have Bank of America, Pastosa Ravioli, Trader Joe's, and other diners/restaurants.  A nice town.  Not a vacation spot for sure.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Minnesota WR room.  Remove Jefferson and what's left is Addison and practice squad fodder. They just moved up in the draft for a new QB.  It would be a pretty unwise move by them to remove Jefferson from this roster for anything the Jets would send and then expect Sam/JJ to have any success.

LWR 18 Jefferson, Justin 20/1 13 Harry, N'Keal U/Chi 8 Jackson, Trishton SF21 85 James, Ty CF24    
RWR 3 Addison, Jordan 23/1 83 Nailor, Jalen 22/6 81 Jackson, Lucky CF23 19 Knowles, Malik CF23    
SWR 4 Powell, Brandon U/LAR 11 Sherfield Sr., Trent U/Buf 89 Thomas, Thayer CF23 82 Jones, Jeshaun CF24 35 Harper, Devron CF24
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mrcoops said:

Lazard for Jefferson is what I heard, although the Vikings would obviously have to throw in some picks.

I still wouldn’t do it in a millions years. Now if they were to throw in his disgruntled gold digging gf….sharing is caring after all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Alka said:

Florham Park got a great medical facility- Summit Health.  They have Bank of America, Pastosa Ravioli, Trader Joe's, and other diners/restaurants.  A nice town.  Not a vacation spot for sure.  

Fp diner as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Rumor has it that he wants to get traded to the Jets so he can then sign an NFL minimum contract to play with Aaron Rodgers for the next 4 years.

Free Ayahusca. Aaron is a heck of a promoter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First off he’s currently on the Vikings, he can’t just go “visiting” other teams. But if he is even somewhat available obviously you’d have to do whatever it takes to bring him in. Davante is another name to keep tabs of as a possible trade candidate.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Minnesota WR room.  Remove Jefferson and what's left is Addison and practice squad fodder. They just moved up in the draft for a new QB.  It would be a pretty unwise move by them to remove Jefferson from this roster for anything the Jets would send and then expect Sam/JJ to have any success.

LWR 18 Jefferson, Justin 20/1 13 Harry, N'Keal U/Chi 8 Jackson, Trishton SF21 85 James, Ty CF24    
RWR 3 Addison, Jordan 23/1 83 Nailor, Jalen 22/6 81 Jackson, Lucky CF23 19 Knowles, Malik CF23    
SWR 4 Powell, Brandon U/LAR 11 Sherfield Sr., Trent U/Buf 89 Thomas, Thayer CF23 82 Jones, Jeshaun CF24 35 Harper, Devron CF24

Who cares.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

First off he’s currently on the Vikings, he can’t just go “visiting” other teams. But if he is even somewhat available obviously you’d have to do whatever it takes to bring him in. Davante is another name to keep tabs of as a possible trade candidate.

Get em both. No holds barred.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...