What happened to "All Gas, No Brake" slogan? Do the Jets even have a slogan this year?

Why doesn't the NY sports media ask Saleh about this years slogan?  Is the "All gas, no brake" slogan our forever slogan as long as Saleh is our head coach?

I have a new slogan for this year: "Please guys, stay healthy!"

If this new slogan if followed, will get us to the playoffs this year.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The other question is that if Saleh isn't coming up with slogans, then what exactly is he bringing to the table here?

When the Jets finish 13-3 and make a super bowl appearance this year, will you have a different opinion of Saleh or will he be Barry Switzer coaching an All Pro team?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

When the Jets finish 13-3 and make a super bowl appearance this year, will you have a different opinion of Saleh or will he be Barry Switzer coaching an All Pro team?

Actually I'd be scratching my head wondering why he didn't coach all 17 games.  :)

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alka said:

Why doesn't the NY sports media ask Saleh about this years slogan?  Is the "All gas, no brake" slogan our forever slogan as long as Saleh is our head coach?

Slogans are stupid. Just go out and play without some silly rah ray sh*t

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Alka said:

We aren’t going to fall for the bait, we just want to win eight.

• More Ugh 1

3 hours ago, neckdemon said:

Slogans are stupid. Just go out and play without some silly rah ray sh*t

Every NFL team:  We have a slogan.  Or more than 1

Jet fan:  We don’t need a slogan.  As if actually shouldn’t

33 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Every NFL team:  We have a slogan.  Or more than 1

Jet fan:  We don’t need a slogan.  As if actually shouldn’t

our chant is really the slogan. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

thats all we need. this all gas no brakes nonsense can go to hell. it's f*cking corny and saleh is a rah rah loser of a coach. just shut your damn mouth and play football. taking receipts...blah blah blah. you want a slogan? just shut up and win!!!

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

our chant is really the slogan. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

thats all we need. this all gas no brakes nonsense can go to hell. it's f*cking corny and saleh is a rah rah loser of a coach. just shut your damn mouth and play football. taking receipts...blah blah blah. you want a slogan? just shut up and win!!!

Our chant has nothing to do with the countless slogans coaches have put in place as long as I remember from Michael’s to Parcells etc.  calling shlt they put on their tees and around the facility etc is corney.  Why would a fan even care?  Who the F are we to tell every team to shut their mouths and play football other than fans who don’t have a clue as to the negative they’ve dreamt up in regards to a slogan that players don’t seem to have an issue with?