Mets Have Lowest TEAM ERA in MLB

BigJermaineFromQnz

Congrats to winning the April championship. You can remind all Yankee fans that you were the team of April when we're in the WS again. Good job!!!

it could very well happen,, just doesnt seem like it though this year,,just no chemistry it seems,, very lackluster outfit so far,, things could change though,,,

Congrats to winning the April championship. You can remind all Yankee fans that you were the team of April when we're in the WS again. Good job!!!

it could very well happen,, just doesnt seem like it though this year,,just no chemistry it seems,, very lackluster outfit so far,, things could change though,,,

Regardless of who sits where in what category, I honestly have never seen the point of paying attention to stats less than 30-40 games in to the season. A mediocre player/team can have their best stretch of the season in the opening 10-12 games which can seriously skew the "league leaders" for the first month or so.

Regardless of who sits where in what category, I honestly have never seen the point of paying attention to stats less than 30-40 games in to the season. A mediocre player/team can have their best stretch of the season in the opening 10-12 games which can seriously skew the "league leaders" for the first month or so.

the only time team records mean squat early is if a team bolts off to a huge, 10 plus lead,,,

history shows virtually all of those teams make playoff s as opposing teams in divvion have to play like 650 or better ball to catch up

the only time team records mean squat early is if a team bolts off to a huge, 10 plus lead,,,

history shows virtually all of those teams make playoff s as opposing teams in divvion have to play like 650 or better ball to catch up

and I could be mistaken (I don't look at the standings until after the all-star break) but I don't think anybody is on pace for a 10 game lead in the next week or two. Again, IMO just wayyyy to early to worry about who leads the league in anything.

and I could be mistaken (I don't look at the standings until after the all-star break) but I don't think anybody is on pace for a 10 game lead in the next week or two. Again, IMO just wayyyy to early to worry about who leads the league in anything.

I'll bet there is more world series winners that had great aprils then terrible aprils though.

Possibly, but we're a dozen or so games in to the season...lets wait at least a few weeks before worrying about stats...JMO of course.

I'll bet there is more world series winners that had great aprils then terrible aprils though.

Possibly, but we're a dozen or so games in to the season...lets wait at least a few weeks before worrying about stats...JMO of course.

the thing is... 10-2 is really very good. and a lot better then the next best record in MLB. to a point where it's exciting already.

If the team was 8-4, trust me there would be 50% less talk.

the thing is... 10-2 is really very good. and a lot better then the next best record in MLB. to a point where it's exciting already.

still way too early,,,

if mets are up 8 or more at end of June, then there is a reason to feel good,,,

still way too early,,,

if mets are up 8 or more at end of June, then there is a reason to feel good,,,

I'm sure this is a very exciting time for Mets fans...enjoy it..you should

I'm sure this is a very exciting time for Mets fans...enjoy it..you should

Way too early for that stat though it's nice.

We still need another Starting Pitcher.

I hate having to depend on Zambrano tonight. Great stuff which he may never harness.

Zambrano is, without a doubt, the weakest link...

really and honestly, we have to thank god Banny is pitching so well so far.

and from what Rick Peterson is saying, he should only get better.

Way too early for that stat though it's nice.

We still need another Starting Pitcher.

I hate having to depend on Zambrano tonight. Great stuff which he may never harness.

Zambrano is, without a doubt, the weakest link...

really and honestly, we have to thank god Banny is pitching so well so far.

and from what Rick Peterson is saying, he should only get better.

Archived