CTESPN Breaking: Fins Sign Tua's Sister

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Antonio Brown is going to be living in his car soon

Antonio Brown Claims “I Am Not Broke, but I Am Fractured” in Response to Bankruptcy Reports - The SportsRush

I swear to god:

“Do you know what it’s like to be a black male in America? If you don’t get money or you don’t get clout, then who are you really? I’ve just been blessed and fortunate to get both, and coming from a kid from Liberty City, you see a lot of wealthy people do this in Chapter 11. So to be able to experience things that I never thought I would be able to experience, it’s a blessing,” he continued.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

This one has gone mega viral quicker than anyone ive ever seen.  Literally all over my feed

I must have missed it. After work, we watched Solo Traveller on YT take a Ferry in Japan to Hokkaido and eat a lot of beef curry, and then I got in a wormhole of Fallout memes and the current Star Wars spat centered around some kid named "Star Wars Theory". 

I'm 53 years old and have brought shame upon my ancestors.

6 hours ago, bicketybam said:

Spit on that thang

Every time I see that clip I just think, "I hope her dad was a real POS, because if he's a good dude I feel an endless amount of sympathy for him".

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1