Questions for Draft Daddy Chat Night

Smizzy

If you can't make the live chat monday night ,Please list any question you have here and Ill do my best to get them in.

Don't miss out on the last chance to pick the brain of the Guru's from DraftDaddy.com!

Who are you top 3 on your draft board if you were the Jets organization. Basically, your best overall fits.

Draftdaddy im thinking of moving to philly and love steak and cheese sandwiches. what neighborhood should i live in? (note: proximity to the best steak and cheese is number one priority)

Looks like Bitonti has a fan! :P

Draftdaddy im thinking of moving to philly and love steak and cheese sandwiches. what neighborhood should i live in? (note: proximity to the best steak and cheese is number one priority)

You cant eat steak off his man nipples.....thats my job.

Questions:

Is there another Bollinger in this year's draft?

Could it possibly be that Bush will bust, not Blair Thomas-style, but come nowhere near the pre-draft hype?

Be honest, doesn't Leinart look like a Muppet?

Is Davin Joseph a step-right-in pro bowler?

Who has the cooler hair-do, Hawk or Carpenter?

1) What are your thoughts on Will Blackmon? He's certainly a versatile player and someone I think would fit the Belichick-Mangini-Crennell mind-set: Team player, adaptable, athletic, versatile. Where do you think he will be drafted and by whom?

2) I hear a lot of about Ty Hill possibly "falling" to the Pats. He certainly fits the description of a Pats DB (A MIDGET!). I hear he is aggressive and plays tough - but I hear he's a hot head too. Thoughts?

Archived