Classless Red Sox Sink to New Lows

Smizzy

Classless Red Sox Sink to New Lows

By Seymour Ruskin

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

For the first time in history, the city of Boston can claim to be champions of baseball and football in the same year. (Of course, the last time the baseball team won there was no Major Professional Football

Hey, I love Boston Sports teams - but although this article has NY venom written all over it - I agree with some of its points. The Red Sox are tripping off of this "celebrity" status of theirs - lead by Millar (HATE HIM) actually. I beleive he is the first to talk about Jeter being a true Yank and A-Rod not. Anyway, I've said it many times to many people, the Red Sox are the antithesis of the New England Patriots. No way would the inmates run the asylum in Foxboro.

That said, A-Rod slapping at the ball while running to first base was the biggest sissy-boy move I think I've ever seen.

That said, A-Rod slapping at the ball while running to first base was the biggest sissy-boy move I think I've ever seen.
what are you talking about?? he was going to be out & tried to make something out of nothing. they were only playing for the right to go to the world series. #-o

Jeter wouldnt publicly criticize anyone, he's too busy flying below the radar and NOT being exposed as the fraudulent, overrated, 2-out singles hitter that he is! The Jeter Kool-Aid drinkers (Maxman, smizzy, GJ&H) are no doubt going to react negatively to this...because the truth hurts.

Garb, save the Patriot ball-washing...Bostonians, while enticed by the Patriots, would happily take the Red Sox any day over your Patriots and you know it. Three titles or not...Boston is a baseball town. So stop hating on Millar and sucking face with the resident Yankee homers...otherwise known as the New Fellowship of the Miserable.

Jeter wouldnt publicly criticize anyone, he's too busy flying below the radar and NOT being exposed as the fraudulent, overrated, 2-out singles hitter that he is! The Jeter Kool-Aid drinkers (Maxman, smizzy, GJ&H) are no doubt going to react negatively to this...because the truth hurts.

Garb, save the Patriot ball-washing...Bostonians, while enticed by the Patriots, would happily take the Red Sox any day over your Patriots and you know it. Three titles or not...Boston is a baseball town. So stop hating on Millar and sucking face with the resident Yankee homers...otherwise known as the New Fellowship of the Miserable.

New Fellowship of the miserable??

I find it sad & pathetic that you think your little world series,your 1 title is worth more than that.

I can't wait to own your sig again this year.

Bwa-hahahahaha :roll:

New Fellowship of the Miserable?

1908, MotherF#ck#r. The Cubs have always been THE Fellowship of the Miserable and no ground ball through Buckner's legs or Bucky Dent home runs ever changed that.

What Troll said.

2up.gif

Dude, just becasuse you have been brainwashed by Dan Shaunnessy and the rest of the Boston Gobe Cronies that own the Sox - don't freak on me. I represent the silent majority - yup, MAJORITY. People beleive Boston is a baseball town becasue their fans are often loud, obnoxious "idiots".....kind of like Kevin Millar.

Kevin Millar, by the way, is a piece of sh*t.

Furthermore, the idea that I would suck up to anyone - let alone a Yankee fan - is utterly ridiculous.

what are you talking about?? he was going to be out & tried to make something out of nothing. they were only playing for the right to go to the world series. #-o

[-X

He slapped at the ball. In all of my years of watching baseball, I have never seen a player slap at the ball. I have seen people slide wide of base to break-up a DP. I have seen catchers laid out to knock the ball loose. I have seen players duck and dive to avoid tags going to first. However, I have never seen a person love tap the ball out of a pitchers mit. :roll:

There were several options A-Rod could have done at that moment. Slapping the $hit out of the ball was not one of them.

[-X

He slapped at the ball. In all of my years of watching baseball, I have never seen a player slap at the ball. I have seen people slide wide of base to break-up a DP. I have seen catchers laid out to knock the ball loose. I have seen players duck and dive to avoid tags going to first. However, I have never seen a person love tap the ball out of a pitchers mit. :roll:

There were several options A-Rod could have done at that moment. Slapping the $hit out of the ball was not one of them.

why, cause fat ass curt shcilling said so?? when the stakes are the world series, you do anything you think you can get away with. if the call was'nt overturned, the yankees probably win their 27th title.

[-X

Im sorry a love tap?

Did he or did he not knock the ball loose?

So are you telling me that sissy love tap was enough to know the ball free from the big bad redsox player??

I can't wait to watch the sox implode this yr.

That gesture was bush league, and all Yank fans know it - but are too stubborn to admit it. I've been to scores of little league games and have never seen a move like that. Seriously, that right there makes A-Rod an A-Hole.

[-X

Is it not worth it???

You are such a homer :roll:

That gesture was bush league, and all Yank fans know it - but are too stubborn to admit it. I've been to scores of little league games and have never seen a move like that. Seriously, that right there makes A-Rod an A-Hole.
curt (the mouth) shcilling & the rest of those crumb bums want to tell you that horse spit. sell it to somebody else. i aint buyin. act like ya been there, will ya please red sox/fans??? oops...you really have'nt, have ya. #-o

curt (the mouth) shcilling & the rest of those crumb bums want to tell you that horse spit. sell it to somebody else. i aint buyin. act like ya been there, will ya please red sox/fans??? oops...you really have'nt, have ya. #-o

Curt and the crumbs didn't have to tell me a thing. I know what I saw.

BTW - Good luck with the Jets this year... :roll:

fine it was bush league.

How about Pedro throwing at Matsui's head? (thank god it didnt hit him)

Was that bush league?

Intimidation is part of the game - splapping at a ball is what pampered, spoiled, sissies do.

fine it was bush league.

How about Pedro throwing at Matsui's head? (thank god it didnt hit him)

Was that bush league?

Intimidation is part of the game - splapping at a ball is what pampered, spoiled, sissies do.

How that's bush league but watching the sox run off at the mouth all winter isn't is beyond me.

It was a cheesesy play,no doubt about it but it's not like he jumped infront of the cut off throw.

The sox are the poster boys for BUSH LEAGUE,have been from day 1 and the sooner the redsox fans understand that they are and have always been a second rate franchise this nonsense will stop.

You have become as sad and pathetic as the sox.

Talk it up now,talk it up all you want, because deep down inside you know this will be the last time you get to talk for a while.

Get them excuses lined up now folks :roll:

Exactly smizzy

The Red Sox from top to bottom = a second rate organization.

They are a joke.

Before I die and before they get a new stadium, I will take a piss the size a drunken sloth would be jealous of on Fenway Park.

It would be something else if they won their WS and acted Classy about it.

Classless Hasbeens who never shoulda.

jeez man i know.

Remember 1996?

Yeah, the first time I was ever to see a Yankee title. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was thankful I stayed through it all. Stayed through the Pascual Perez's, The Roberto Kelly's, the Steve Howes.

Hate the Yankees and their fans all you want. The past decade, we've been winning with class.

I can't say the same about the Sawx.

How that's bush league but watching the sox run off at the mouth all winter isn't is beyond me.

It was a cheesesy play,no doubt about it but it's not like he jumped infront of the cut off throw.

The sox are the poster boys for BUSH LEAGUE,have been from day 1 and the sooner the redsox fans understand that they are and have always been a second rate franchise this nonsense will stop.

You have become as sad and pathetic as the sox.

Talk it up now,talk it up all you want, because deep down inside you know this will be the last time you get to talk for a while.

Get them excuses lined up now folks :roll:

[-(

So it is cheesey but not bush league? :roll:

Pay-Rod choked on that play. Plain and simple. If he plowed into like a play at the plate, that would have been one thing, but he slapped at the ball. It took the umps like two seconds to realize dumbass violated the rules of baseball by slapping. Your allowed to do alot of things in baseball but slapping a ball from a players mit is not one of them.

[-(

So it is cheesey but not bush league? :roll:

Pay-Rod choked on that play. Plain and simple. If he plowed into like a play at the plate, that would have been one thing, but he slapped at the ball. It took the umps like two seconds to realize dumbass violated the rules of baseball by slapping. Your allowed to do alot of things in baseball but slapping a ball from a players mit is not one of them.

So you are trying to tell me Arod & the NY Yankees are now BUSH LEAGUE because of 1 play?

Let's me try to understand where you're coming from. Arod did something that was out of character on a bang-bang play and you want to label him and the Yankees bush league,but in the same breath of air you have the balls to tell me the Sox Aren't bush league after weeks after Yankee/Arod bashing?

1 world series will never wipe away almost a century of failure no matter how much you run your mouth about it.

No.

The Yankees are the standard in baseball.

A-Rod, while one of the most talented if not the most talented player in MLB, lacks some intangible that Jeter has. As much as I hate Jeter, I respect his play. I think there are many better hitting SSs and fielding SSs, but when a play needs to be made, he makes it more often then not. The perfect example is the play he had at the plate against the A's a few years back. While most SSs might have the athletic ability to do that, I doubt many if any have the vision to do it.

Jeter is gay, but he can play.

No.

The Yankees are the standard in baseball.

A-Rod, while one of the most talented if not the most talented player in MLB, lacks some intangible that Jeter has. As much as I hate Jeter, I respect his play. I think there are many better hitting SSs and fielding SSs, but when a play needs to be made, he makes it more often then not. The perfect example is the play he had at the plate against the A's a few years back. While most SSs might have the athletic ability to do that, I doubt many if any have the vision to do it.

Jeter is gay, but he can play.

So now Jeter can play & has intangibles? Wow...you guys must want to justify Arod bashing real bad to say some sh*t like that.

Yeah, but it also cost them. Jeter was forced to return to 2nd base. If A-Rod doesnt slap the ball, Jeter is at 3rd. It doesnt seem like it made any difference in hindsight, but its not like A-Rod should come out of it looking like a guy who "was just trying to win for his team", necesarilly. And as for the slap itself, yeah, it wasn't exactly manly. :lol:

Archived