JetNation Draft Party?

TaborJet

Mie apolagees fore mispeling dat. Pleez donte ban mee.

P.S. "," after "Also"

I am going to require some clarification on that. I do agree that a comma would have been useful in that spot. I don't know that it can be marked wrong though.

Yes. It can.

Bob,

When we accepted you here with open arms we gave you one rule. Don't agree with Verde. Ever.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(stick them where you feel they fit best) :P

what time?

njtransit.com (RAIL, north jersey coast line) has a trains leaving bradley beach at 5:45 am & arriving in NYC PENN at 7:38am ,another leaveing at 6:48 am & arriveing at 8:42am ,a 7:33am another that arrives at 9:38am ,(all of these trains you will change at either newark or long branch ,connecting train is usually only a few minutes behind going to NY, returning from newyork make sure to check sced. close with trains connecting on from long branch heading back toward bayhead . for other sced. times

and stops check the site & above rail line

We`ll see our pick right of the bat with pick 4 if we don`t trade down then at 29 and again at 36 two thirds including the last pick on day 1 since we were the only ones to get a 3rd round compensatory pick ,should be a fun day at the hard rock!!

ne word on what jet players will be there?

also are the JN peeps who are going to the draft going to meet up before the draft?

Well, whoever the Jets first pick is...they usually shuttle them over to the draft party in NYC.

Archived