4 good seats

Shadetree

I have been offered 4 seats for the season in SEC 128. I dont know the row.

10 games..4 seats..$3200. He won't sell indiv games. The whole she-bang or no deal.

I'm not interested in all of them, but I'm looking for partners.

Any responsible people interested?

I can gauge(in my opinion) pretty well who might be a drunken fool at games, and who willl act like an adult at games by your posts. If you think there might be doubts about you, dont bother. No offense.

I have been offered 4 seats for the season in SEC 128. I dont know the row.

10 games..4 seats..$3200. He won't sell indiv games. The whole she-bang or no deal.

I'm not interested in all of them, but I'm looking for partners.

Any responsible people interested?

I can gauge(in my opinion) pretty well who might be a drunken fool at games, and who willl act like an adult at games by your posts. If you think there might be doubts about you, dont bother. No offense.

Damn. I was going to apply. ;)

My son has seats in 130/131 which is on the 50 yard line. So I guessed

that 128 was around the 40/45.

Wow he has awesome seats. How'd he manage those? When we started with ours we had better seats then what we have now. I used to be on the 20, then in 98 I got switched to the corner of the endzone.:Cuss:

Oh well.

Anyways, I think 128 is like the 30, 35. Still good seats man.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow he has awesome seats. How'd he manage those? When we started with ours we had better seats then what we have now. I used to be on the 20, then in 98 I got switched to the corner of the endzone.:Cuss:

Oh well.

Anyways, I think 128 is like the 30, 35. Still good seats man.

Its a good story how he got them.

One of my sons and I have the seats on the 45 yd line sec 132.

another son of mine married a girl whose family has 6 seats on

the 50 yd line 130/131.

You always want your children to do better than you. LOL

Its a good story how he got them.

One of my sons and I have the seats on the 45 yd line sec 132.

another son of mine married a girl whose family has 6 seats on

the 50 yd line 130/131.

You always want your children to do better than you. LOL

Anyway they'd want to swap to sit in 124 for one game? Any game? Even the Lions?;)

Surely you jest. LOL

No, please, I have to get out of 124 at least once a year. We're starting to lose the more loud mouth guys that help me and this other dude get the section going. It's really annoying when the parents bring the 5 year olds and the parents don't even stand up, real annoying, which makes for kids who will be the same way 20 years later.

I'm always up in 320 for 1 game, 124 for another 7, would love to do 1 320, 1 131, 6 124.;)

No, please, I have to get out of 124 at least once a year. We're starting to lose the more loud mouth guys that help me and this other dude get the section going. It's really annoying when the parents bring the 5 year olds and the parents don't even stand up, real annoying, which makes for kids who will be the same way 20 years later.

I'm always up in 320 for 1 game, 124 for another 7, would love to do 1 320, 1 131, 6 124.;)

Alright. I'll see what I can do for the 131 but probably late in the season.