TNF: Cowboys-Giants

Living near Dallas I can’t cheer for the cowboys. Dispose there fan base. But I also don’t like the giants. But I dislike the giants less than I do Dallas. So go giants. But my money is that Dallas wins this one easily. If you can run you can beat Dallas. And giants only have Nabers.

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My hatred of the Cowboys exceeds that of the Giants, at least for tonight's game.  Plus, while I weep that he's not a Jet, Nabers is incredible to watch.

Go Big Blue.    🤮🤮🤮

I started Daniel Jones tonight as my QB. Cowboys are trash right now. 

• Upvote 1

1. How did the Cowboys leave Nabers THAT wide open on 3rd down?  lol.
  2. Still don't understand why Dak thinks that stupid-a$$ cadence is a good idea when he snaps the ball pretty much the same time every time after saying "HERE WE GOOOOO".  Teams are clearly timing it up, lol. 
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Oh... there's Carl Lawson....

1 minute ago, All Gas, No Gase said:

Carl Lawson impacting the game. 

1 minute ago, TheAustrian said:

Lol lawson 

Didn't even know he was a Cowboy until...that play.  lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Is it just me, or does it kinda look like Daniel Jones doesn't particularly enjoy playing Football??

He always seems a bit surprised and confused. Is Sam Beckett stuck in this timeline?

😆

I would imagine he might be a bit distracted

KayAdams.JPG.d1d274c3cc890de7605e306244cfcb72.JPG

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

This might be unpopular opinion but I think Jones could be a good QB if he was in the right situation 

lol no.  He's getting a sh*t-ton of time back there because Dallas sucks a$$.  Any QB looks good with tons of time, even Zach Wilson.

Meanwhile, as good as Nabers is he's still among the league leaders in "unrealized air yards".  Which of course is on Jones.

5 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

This might be unpopular opinion but I think Jones could be a good QB if he was in the right situation 

I thought he was gonna be good after his rookie year but I no longer hold that opinion 

• Upvote 1