Jets Elevate two Defensive Players Ahead of Broncos Matchup

Bruce-Hector-scaled.jpg

With kickoff against the Denver Broncos set for 1pm tomorrow, the Jets have elevated two defensive players ahead of the meeting.

Linebacker Marcelino McCrary-Ball and defensive lineman Bruce Hector get the call from the practice squad to get the nod against Denver.

McCrary-Ball is likely due to a gap at linebacker with no CJ Mosley while Hector can help beef up the team’s interior defensive line.

The post Jets Elevate two Defensive Players Ahead of Broncos Matchup appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Hector played well in the preseason. Glad to see him get elevated.  He played in 2 games for the Jets last year. Not much of a pass rusher but could rotate in some and help out vs the run

The absolute must for the Jets to ensure beating Denver is stop the run.  If they do, Jets will win by two scores.  Maybe 3…

2 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Hector played well in the preseason. Glad to see him get elevated.  He played in 2 games for the Jets last year. Not much of a pass rusher but could rotate in some and help out vs the run

hey Sarge im looking at the IR list and i know Fotu is coming off for next weeks game but what about the others.

Yeboah, Taylor, Schweitzer, and Barnes.

3 hours ago, doitny said:

hey Sarge im looking at the IR list and i know Fotu is coming off for next weeks game but what about the others.

Yeboah, Taylor, Schweitzer, and Barnes.

I think Taylor is season ending but all the others are expected back at some point. Johnson also out fir season of course 

• Upvote 1