This offense needs Devante Adams

Just now, Ghost said:

I’m starting to Wilson is not as good as we all think he is. I hate to say it because I love the guy. 

I think its a QB problem, Aaron Rodgers threw a back shoulder pass to Xavier Gipson on the most important 3rd down in the game. Not even looked at GW, he just doesn't like the guy.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I think its a QB problem, Aaron Rodgers threw a back shoulder pass to Xavier Gipson on the most important 3rd down in the game. Not even looked at GW, he just doesn't like the guy.

The play before he threw to GW who just ran with his head down into coverage.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, ZachStepdad said:

After this display today it’s blatantly clear that we need Devante …. WRs all sh*t bags

Rodgers had issues throwing the ball all day. It reaIly bad how out of sync Wilson and everyone not named Conklin and Lazard  are with Rodgers. not making excuses because there is none, today was going to be sloppy and would of been ugly no matter how you spin it but this offense needs to figure out what the hell the problem is on these timing throws.

Garett and Gipson don't know how to play with Rodgers. Gipson is probably just a JAG but Garett is super disappointing this year.

They should pull off the trade for Devante because if not Aaron retires end of year and this is all in anyway. **** it

5 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

With this line even Adams wouldn't have made any difference

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

dude did you watch the game today? the Ol wasn't great but Wilson and Hall dropped balls, fumbled, tons of tackles behind the line, just missed assignments blocking by hall and general "Lazard-like" awareness that Wilson seems to refuse to try 

11 minutes ago, Icer said:

Garett and Gipson don't know how to play with Rodgers. Gipson is probably just a JAG but Garett is super disappointing this year.

They should pull off the trade for Devante because if not Aaron retires end of year and this is all in anyway. **** it

Gipson is DOGsh*t.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Gipson should never be lining up on the outside. That’s the first problem..

• Upvote 1

Prob wasnt a good idea to have your #2 receiver be a guy coming off a major knee injury. Was saying this all offseason.

You cant afford to lose an extra game here or there because the entire offense is Garret Wilson and JAGS.

Mike Williams is a solid player but he wasnt ready to go week 1 for 4 quarters. And probably wont be at that point for another 3 weeks.

S

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

He just had 100 yards and a TD 2 weeks ago against the ravens on the road

Minshew is dogsh t

Yea, his cheer-leading from the sidelines would certainly be of great help. Folks, the octogenarians are not the saviors you yearn for..

1 hour ago, ZachStepdad said:

After this display today it’s blatantly clear that we need Devante …. WRs all sh*t bags

You're clueless. To begin with, there's no way to fit hm under the cap.  Second, how many times was Rodgers sacked today?  How many fumbles did they have.  How many yards did Denver rush for?  Who left Sutton wide open on his TD?  Adams wouldn't have helped any of those things.  Get a clue.

52 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I think Rodgers underestimated the "Namath curse"