Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson coming up small

they cost us the game today no doubt when just clearly other personnel were better -- even just seeing the game better. 

they aren't the stars they think especially in this media market when u come up small when it counts 

I'd rather have Lazard out there 5 of 5 times over Wilson if Wilson doesn't even know how to look back at the QB on a blitz. I'd rather have Allen over Hall 5 of 5 times if Hall is going to alligator arm balls and just look like ass even body language 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

10 minutes ago, Vader said:

they cost us the game today no doubt when just clearly other personnel were better -- even just seeing the game better. 

they aren't the stars they think especially in this media market when u come up small when it counts 

I'd rather have Lazard out there 5 of 5 times over Wilson if Wilson doesn't even know how to look back at the QB on a blitz. I'd rather have Allen over Hall 5 of 5 times if Hall is going to alligator arm balls and just look like ass even body language 

Lazard makes the dumbest plays though.

Nice catch.  Immediate 15 yard penalty.  He had 3 penalties today, it's just killer.

15 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

That 15 yarder was an awful call, to be fair. 

But yea

It's a guaranteed penalty.  Dumb rule. But that's the penalty.

Cause football doesn't want to promote violence.  Or something.

• Haha 1

Our best players aren’t as good as we thought.

1. Garrett (costly fumble, disappears for long stretches)

2. Breece (2 offsides, overall uninspiring performance)

3. Tyron Smith (more penalties, at least 1 more sack)

4. Sauce (one of the worst CBs against the run I’ve ever seen)

5. There once was a DT named Quinnen, who was supposed to be a big reason for winnen

6. Will McDonald had 2 brain farts eiei no!

7. Greg the Leg has been off for weeks now

—————————————————-

Rodgers signed up for this?  BTW - it’sa joy to watch this guy play QB.  I must be missing something reading some of the posts.  

Thank you for showing up and playing well:  Quincy, Tippmann, AVT, Braelon, Reed, Adams, Mike Williams

1 minute ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Our best players aren’t as good as we thought.

1. Garrett (costly fumble, disappears for long stretches)

2. Breece (2 offsides, overall uninspiring performance)

3. Tyron Smith (more penalties, at least 1 more sack)

4. Sauce (one of the worst CBs against the run I’ve ever seen)

5. There once was a DT named Quinnen, who was supposed to be a big reason for winnen

6. Will McDonald had 2 brain farts eiei no!

7. Greg the Leg has been off for weeks now

—————————————————-

Rodgers signed up for this?  BTW - it’sa joy to watch this guy play QB.  I must be missing something reading some of the posts.  

Thank you for showing up and playing well:  Quincy, Tippmann, AVT, Braelon, Reed, Adams, Williams

Quinnen.  Hahahaha

Hes an all time turd.

41 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

Breece looks a step slow this year.   Hope he's not a guy playing not to get hurt going into his contract year

Breece is pissed they drafted Allen. You can read it in his body language. 

2 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

Breece is pissed they drafted Allen. You can read it in his body language. 

He should be happy.  While it may decrease his negotiating position a bit in the off season, it takes a lot of workload and hits off his body.  These RB's bodies dont hold up.  It can even lengthen his career.    if Breece is the star he believes he is, having a good compliment back on your team shouldnt even phase him.  

1 minute ago, funaz said:

I've been harping on Wilson all season, but admittedly giving Hall a pass. That needs to stop.

We need both of them to be play makers, and play much better than what they have been. 

Wilson was guarded by surtain today so that’s tough.  But breece is overrated and allen needs more carries and that’s what the coaches don’t want to admit yet.  But losing does funny things to rotations. 

46 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Lazard makes the dumbest plays though.

Nice catch.  Immediate 15 yard penalty.  He had 3 penalties today, it's just killer.

Cmon, that was one real chicken s&&t penalty.  And the holding call was marginal.

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t think they forgot how to play football. It seems pretty clear that the way Rodgers wants to play football isn’t the same way that maximizes their talents. 

Eh, Rodgers has nothing to do with Breece Hall not being able to get a yard in short yardage, generally looking surprisingly slow, or Wilson not looking back for the ball. 

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

Good players regress under bad coaches. I’m not absolving Breece and Garrett, who stink right now, but this whole program is poisoned. Saleh and Hackett need to go, perhaps JD too. 

Great post.  100% correct.  Our players have been regressing (or at least that's what they've shown so far).  In-season firings are probably not going to happen but we're on the trajectory of having to bring in a whole new regime after the season.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Great post.  100% correct.  Our players have been regressing (or at least that's what they've shown so far).  In-season firings are probably not going to happen but we're on the trajectory of having to bring in a whole new regime after the season.

As I said in the game thread: Vikings, Bills, Steelers the next three weeks. All three standalone/primetime games too (just what the country needs, more Jets). If the Jets get embarrassed en route to 2-5 it will get very ugly very quickly with the national media and then who knows what happens. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1