I am rarely anti-coach but Saleh has proven time and time again he can’t get teams ready

2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Some of you have a tunnel vision and/or are too emotionally attached to your fantasies. This team beat two horrible teams and lost to better coached teams.  Stop being delusional with this team, we will not be Superbowl contenders anytime soon. 

A captain that will be honest with his crew

When you get the ball on the 32 yard line from a penalty in wet weather with a 40 year old gimpy Quarterback, and the other team knows he is throwing short passes, run the blanking ball with a two tight end set. At least try it two times just to even get the ball closer. 

8 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

10 days to play a bad team at home and you get beat.  Just an awful, awful performance.  

Games like this happen in the NFL but they happen all the time to Saleh.  Undisciplined, underperforming garbage.   

I’d honestly fire him tomorrow.  There is nothing that will change.  Too many times to think he will magically get it together.  Fire him and Hackett and see what kind of spark it can bring.

IMG_0537.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

Team looked unprepared and unmotivated to play today.  Once again, poor showing after a long break.  The more time Saleh has to prepare...the less prepared his is.       Sloppy penalties all day.  

But I bet he played at least 36 holes this week… Im NOt kidding.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Corn said:

Well I would not fire him now in the middle of the Season there are no backup coaches .

But he certainly underperforms with a stack team or a practice squad team.

It would be more entertaining to fire him and make Hackett HC. At least watching the tire fire would be more fun. Woody doesn't fir HCs in season though

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Blame the players who sucked today.  Stop blaming the coach.

The oline gave us 0 chance to win today.  Thats not on saleh.  Its on the players.

The oline looks like a unit that hasn’t played enough football. 

10 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

10 days to play a bad team at home and you get beat.  Just an awful, awful performance.  

Games like this happen in the NFL but they happen all the time to Saleh.  Undisciplined, underperforming garbage.   

I’d honestly fire him tomorrow.  There is nothing that will change.  Too many times to think he will magically get it together.  Fire him and Hackett and see what kind of spark it can bring.

I agree.  I have never felt that coaches motivated their players.  They are professionals and they should come in to a game with their hair on fire each week.

I think the coaching style has the opposite effect.  It's almost like they don't want to play.

I am not sure if it is game plan or practice, or what, but one thing for sure, the culture of this team is just another day at the office. 

• Upvote 1

Obviously the leagues approach to preseason and the beginning of the year has shifted, but the Jets are still on the extreme end of keeping things safe. It just looks like a team that hasn’t played nearly enough football. The kicker included.

14 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

honestly Im not one for knee jerk reactions however I do agree with the above.  This team is designed for one season only right now, and there is no time to dick around  with these two guys and hover around .500 hoping to sneak into the playoffs,  Make Ulbrich head coach and have him give the play calling on offense to anyone else on the sideline.  Stop pussyfooting around with these millionaires

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Honestly I would fire him and that POS loser Hackett right this minute 

they are an absolute embarrassment to coaching 

• Upvote 4

**** saleh and this team. We raced to the stadium after my son’s game this morning and got stuck in the worst traffic I’ve ever seen to get in. Now stuck in insane traffic trying to get out of here after the most pathetic game I’ve seen in forever   And considering this franchise that says a lot 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2