We Need to bring Milledge up NOW

BigJermaineFromQnz

Valentin has been useless, and there is no reason not to do it now when we're on the road and there is less pressure.

Put him in left, and leave Chavez in center... or put Milledge in center and bring up Vicky D for left...

enough of this Valentin garbage...

we have best record in baseball,,why rush it,,,

makes no sense at this point,,

u dont bring him up until u are 100% certain he will stay there

how come?

as to not "cheat" him?

would you advocate waiting until the roster expands?

i would wait till he can start EVERY day,,who u want to sit? beltran, floyd, nady?

you dont bring up a never been to majors future star to spot start for a week or two,,

u bring up a seasoned vet who has been to majors before and can handle steppin in for a week or two,,

i would wait till he can start EVERY day,,who u want to sit? beltran, floyd, nady?

you dont bring up a never been to majors future star to spot start for a week or two,,

u bring up a seasoned vet who has been to majors before and can handle steppin in for a week or two,,

I guess your right... But it's very frustrating to have to watch Valentin taking up a valuable roster spot

Valentin has been useless, and there is no reason not to do it now when we're on the road and there is less pressure.

Put him in left, and leave Chavez in center... or put Milledge in center and bring up Vicky D for left...

enough of this Valentin garbage...

Floyd is back.

Archived