My New Jersey

Smizzy

Actually a pretty cool jersey would read: jetnation.com.

Good advertising!!!

Max-

Screw the JN t-shirts. How about some custom jerseys with our usernames on the back? All of the Paypal donations should cover the cost.:rolleyes:

Max-

Screw the JN t-shirts. How about some custom jerseys with our usernames on the back? All of the Paypal donations should cover the cost.:rolleyes:

Not sure if I have mentioned this to you before. In case I haven't, you are a bastard.

:P

hey tabor... i have a JN tee shirt ...one of the originals... #10.. does that mean i am the QB ;) someone must have thought i have power back in the day! :lol:

i am taking bids$$

i will even put it on...if that will jack up the price .. (oh my... i cant believe i said that..) :oops:

well everyone knows i am an attention getter :lol:

hey tabor... i have a JN tee shirt ...one of the originals... #10.. does that mean i am the QB ;) someone must have thought i have power back in the day! :lol:

i am taking bids$$

i will even put it on...if that will jack up the price .. (oh my... i cant believe i said that..) :oops:

is it a TIGHT shirt???:P

i am taking bids$$

as 1st bidder, I will offer up all my vcash

Actually a pretty cool jersey would read: jetnation.com.

Good advertising!!!

Since the JN tee's were brought up... where in the flying f*ck is mine? I'm just about an original member, top five poster, and mod! I deserve one of those shirts, Max. It's not like I havent' been asking for one for like a year.

Since the JN tee's were brought up... where in the flying f*ck is mine? I'm just about an original member, top five poster, and mod! I deserve one of those shirts, Max. It's not like I havent' been asking for one for like a year.

We ahve no shirts. I was not in charge of "shirt distribution". But I would be happy to sell you one when you renew your JN VIP Club Membership!

:P

Archived