Jetman67 divorced?

Alk

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never spoke to him, but he sat a section over. Always wondered why he made his kid dress up as "Jetboy". Seemed a little much. Can't live anyone else's life, but hope that his kid is okay. At a loss why any parent would post that kind of stuff on an internet message board, unless he doesn't want custody. And based on the past, his ex-wife(we'll assume) used to post on JI on occasion.

Basically, altoon summed it up when he said, "you left your wife, kids and license plates for someone you met on a message board? one word describes you CLASSY!"

It started w/ pictures of that SeahawksPatriotsChick broad on a bed in Jets gear. What follows is akin to a really slow train wreck happening right in front of you....

Some Jetman quotes:

The process of converting SeahawksPatriotsChick is going very well. This morning she was wearing my Curtis Martin Jersey. Her Daughter likes to do the Jets Chant. Here is a picture from this morning as my proof that she is becoming a Jets Fan!!

I just took all her clothes away, and made her wear it or go in the Buff was her only option!!

Yep, she never went for the sausage in a can. She like's them "Beefy"

WHile I'm tugging on her hair at the same time. LOL I will be in trouble with this thread after today!!!

Yes and now divorced!! Vegas divorces are very fast!!! Mine took 3 days

It ends with him threatening LIDeadHead by saying "Deadhead, Im really getting tired of your personal attacks on SeaPatsy!! If I were you I would not be anywhere near 16H for the home opener!!!"

Haha, what a tool.

What a ****ing lowlife loser.

Talking **** on a message board? He's real cool. His new broad is ****ing ugly as well. Tell him to come by the JN tailgate, I'm not scared of him. He's little compared to me. You don't treat women like that and move out and act like you're so cool for doing it.

HAHAHAHAHA, what a tool. I have met that "lady" seahawkpatriotsfan here in atlanta during the moday night game. If she's a step up from his ex., I would hate to think of what his ex. looks like. And bragging about this on a messageboard. This guy has a future on Springer. BTW, Tx got taken to school in that thread regarding curtis martin.

Talking **** on a message board? He's real cool. His new broad is ****ing ugly as well. Tell him to come by the JN tailgate, I'm not scared of him. He's little compared to me. You don't treat women like that and move out and act like you're so cool for doing it.

Joe,

I tailgate there. With my family. You can be a tough guy if you like. But email it to Jetman directly. Don't involve me in any of this crap.

No reason to fight over this. He is obviously a miserable person with a lack of self confidence if he must post on a message board about what kind of tail he is pulling. Especially if it is that tail.

why are you picking a fight with him...???

i dont get it...and you call him a lowlife loser for talking chit...and youre the one challenging him to a fight.....classic...

First of all, Jon is my friend.

Second of all, this is all BS. This is a response to Max's Sooth Nation stunt. The whole idea was to get you guys to talk about this like a bunch of washroom maids (which you are). #-o:dohslap:

I find that very hard to believe. I don't think Jetman or Sooth are smart enough to pull anything like this off. I think more than likely Jetman hit his midlife crisis, bought a convertible PT cruiser with a turbo and kicked his wife and kids to the curb.

I smell bullsh*t, which is what the image says that I linked in the earlier post here. Maybe someone can copy/post the photo.

Serious B.S., which would be pretty funny if that was the case.

OTOH, like I said, if this is really true, it is sad to post it on ji. I never had a problem with him, so I have no bias. I'd just be amazed if it were true.

for the record I always liked jetman 67 on ji. we dissagreed on stuff but he was never rude or disrespectful. i didn't follow too much on what went on here with him. He always seemed quick to share a lot of his real life stuff on the messageboard. so what? I don't think it makes him a loser.

but then again, I don't think tx is a loser. maybe I set the bar too low? next time I set it I will doublestack the bottlecaps

Internet message boards are not meant to list your personal life escapades- something is seriously wrong for someone to do so.

Carry on

faba, if JN were The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, you would be Splinter.

I always thought SeahawksPatriotsChick was his sister-in-law. I have a feeling this is all bogus BS.

i dont think its bs.

its too wacky .... if they were gonna conspire they would have made something up different than all this.

heres my take: Jetman and his old lady were having problems behind the scene. jetman was already an online friend of this seahwakchick. jetman bitches to seahawk about the wife, she babies him and the next thing you know is jman has a blowup with his wife and he falls into the new chicks arms.

happens all the time. plus, he is all proud because the chick is alright looking...and i mean alright and nothing more than that!

i dont think its bs.

its too wacky .... if they were gonna conspire they would have made something up different than all this.

heres my take: Jetman and his old lady were having problems behind the scene. jetman was already an online friend of this seahwakchick. jetman bitches to seahawk about the wife, she babies him and the next thing you know is jman has a blowup with his wife and he falls into the new chicks arms.

happens all the time. plus, he is all proud because the chick is alright looking...and i mean alright and nothing more than that!

Like I said, I am almost positive she is his sister in law.

Like I said, I am almost positive she is his sister in law.

Exactly. Why would you uproot your family- in the middle of a school year- to move to the other side of the continent, and then divorce your wife???

If I was gonna run off to Vegas with a broad I met on the internet, I would leave the wife and kids in Scranton and not bring them with me.

rama1.jpg

Exactly. Why would you uproot your family- in the middle of a school year- to move to the other side of the continent, and then divorce your wife???

If I was gonna run off to Vegas with a broad I met on the internet, I would leave the wife and kids in Scranton and not bring them with me.

rama1.jpg

Wow, weird joke .....anyhow.

So Jetman did not move his wife and kids to Vegas for a quicky "D"?

Seahawkchick is actually his "sister-in-law"?

Jetman did this all in response to the "Sooth Nation" joke and is still happily married to his wife and still lives with his wife and children?

Ha, ha, great joke, gosh, you all had me going. Seriously!

Please ..........

maybe they were going downhill and they rationalized that a move to LV would settle things down marrige wise and then it backfired.

divorces are not as planned as you guys think. one day your married, the next your seperated. it happens.

plus i have 2 of the girls pics savced abd the title of the file is jetmansgirl.jpg and jetmansgirlmorn.jpg lol

soothe isnt creative enough to invent this nor would he want to make something up because it would make him super petty

Archived