Jetman67 divorced?

Alk

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF!!!????!!!???

Smizzy dumped max for DK???????? Smizz, how could you just throw poor Max to the curb like that???????

Supposedly Max didn't like the fact that Smizzy wore a Saints jersey one time and actually took a picture with it on.

SeaPatsy, you do know that Jetman wears a skipper hat, right?

Be careful driving with him, he's going to get pulled over for not having a license plate.

LMAO.....Unfortunatly yes, I seen him with his Gilligan attire!!!

Whats even funnier is that I have a picture of him wearing Buccaneers straps!!! LOL:eek:

He wanted to blend in at Ray-Jay so he thought he'd just sport RED that day!!!!

And puking all over himself......Just his Normal day routine there!!! LOL:D

All Im gonna say is I seen the last Mrs.Jetman67...You SeahawksPatschick are an upgrade. How did he pull that off ? He still looks like the sloppy fat bastard I know and we all know so well.

Did he tell you he had money? Did you fall in love with the PT cruiser?

Whats even funnier is that I have a picture of him wearing Buccaneers straps!!! LOL:eek:

So Jetman hooked up with a girl that likes the Pats, Seahawks and the Bucs. Out of all those teams you would think one of them would have won the Super Bowl last year.

Add a few more to the mix. You should get it right.

If he wanted to blend in at Ray-Jay, all he had to do was knock out a couple of teeth.

If he wanted to blend in at Ray-Jay, all he had to do was knock out a couple of teeth.

Cmon. If he had no teeth we all know you would be PMing him lewd advances. None of us need to relive that. Again.

:P

Cmon. If he had no teeth we all know you would be PMing him lewd advances. None of us need to relive that. Again.

:P

I already have you. Why would I need 2 sloppy, toothless, fat bastards in my life? There is a limit to how much head I can receive.

I already have you. Why would I need 2 sloppy, toothless, fat bastards in my life? There is a limit to how much head I can receive.

You scared me. I thought you were going to say there was a limit to how much you could give. Please even if that is true, don't tell me.

If I find out your last video was some sort of David Blane illusion, my faith in humanity will be destroyed.

You scared me. I thought you were going to say there was a limit to how much you could give. Please even if that is true, don't tell me.

If I find out your last video was some sort of David Blane illusion, my faith in humanity will be destroyed.

There is no limit to how much I can give, I'm like a circus seal.

If the fact that Jetman actually found 2 women in this world to sleep with him hasn't destroyed your faith, then nothing will.

honest to moses...i know i probably shouldnt go here..... but that is the first time i have EVER heard a guy say that. :lol:

You just don't know Max that well. After 6 hours, it gets a little sensitive.

There is no limit to how much I can give, I'm like a circus seal.

If the fact that Jetman actually found 2 women in this world to sleep with him hasn't destroyed your faith, then nothing will.

That explains the salmon smell in your apartment. I had been wondering about that.

Isn't it kind of expensive dating someone who is a frontrunner? I mean how many different "personalized" plates can one own?

Jetman's a lot of things. Frontrunner is not one of them.

I'm a little disappointed that he pussied out at Ray-Jay, but he's a solid Jets guy.

I'm a little disappointed that he pussied out at Ray-Jay, but he's a solid Jets guy.

i guess thats what new poon does to ya .......

I was talking to jetman....

Isn't his girl chnging her SN to PAtsseahakssteelersbucsfaninLV?

So Jetman hooked up with a girl that likes the Pats, Seahawks and the Bucs. Out of all those teams you would think one of them would have won the Super Bowl last year.

Add a few more to the mix. You should get it right.

She only likes the Chowds and Hawks. She gets stuck working for teams she doesnt like. Her kids profit off the freebies.

Im still working on her getting rid of the Chowd Stuff before we get married. LOL

I hope she ends up getting transferred to the Jets in the future.

She only likes the Chowds and Hawks. She gets stuck working for teams she doesnt like. Her kids profit off the freebies.

Im still working on her getting rid of the Chowd Stuff before we get married. LOL

I hope she ends up getting transferred to the Jets in the future.

What does she do? PR?

Archived