Jetman67 divorced?

Alk

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All Im gonna say is I seen the last Mrs.Jetman67...You SeahawksPatschick are an upgrade. How did he pull that off ? He still looks like the sloppy fat bastard I know and we all know so well.

Did he tell you he had money? Did you fall in love with the PT cruiser?

Fat??? Sloppy?? Dude, this girl is making me run and lift etc. She cooks healthy food all the time.

When I was married to Shamu, I didnt know what a home cooked meal was. The money I made went to eating out and her day spas and shoe collection.

Fat??? Sloppy?? Dude, this girl is making me run and lift etc. She cooks healthy food all the time.

When I was married to Shamu, I didnt know what a home cooked meal was. The money I made went to eating out and her day spas and shoe collection.

Wow Jetman sinks to a new low. Trashing the ex-wife on the internet. Some of this stuff you couldn't make up. Not even if you tried.

I was talking to jetman....

Isn't his girl chnging her SN to PAtsseahakssteelersbucsfaninLV?

Ive been trying to get her to change her name to SeahawksJetsChick, but she still wont do it. Everyone in the NFL knows her as SeaPatsy!! She refuses to change anything. I have her kids wearing green. Her son is also a challenge, he likes the Blowfish.

Maybe if I stop putting out for a week or 2, she might change her mind??

NO!! My son Reads JI, or as sean would say ***********

Well, if he goes to JI, he knows JN.

Not my business, but a father bashing his kids mother isn't the way to go. She's still their mother.

This whole thing can't be easy for them. Ever hear the expression "The best thing a father can do for his kids is love (in your case, 'Be civil to') their mother.".

This thread is like a massive car wreck....Disgusting, but you can't help looking as you pass.

Not my business, but a father bashing his kids mother isn't the way to go. She's still their mother.

This whole thing can't be easy for them. Ever hear the expression "The best thing a father can do for his kids is love (in your case, 'Be civil to') their mother.".

This thread is like a massive car wreck....Disgusting, but you can't help looking as you pass.

i agree with shadetree...when my parents got divorced when i was akid , my brother and i took it real hard...my parents bad mouthed each other all the time and it didnt help at all..

i agree with shadetree...when my parents got divorced when i was akid , my brother and i took it real hard...my parents bad mouthed each other all the time and it didnt help at all..

I couldn't agree more. I was in the same boat.

Same here. Also didn't help that the aunts and uncles took sides too. That was fun. And the grandparents. And the great grand parents. Always fun.

loo..i have an aunt that still talks sh!t about my dad and she hasnt seen him in 25 years..lol

AMEN.

:cheers:

Is it me or does this thread reek of dirtbaggedness and deplorability?

I agree, it really is amazing.

I was disgusted to begin with, then reached the backseat of the PT Cruiser part and almost puked. Then got to the Jetman "putting out" sentence, almost puked again. Then read the Shamu line, and wished that I had puked.

Just terrible stuff. 100% White trash.

I agree, it really is amazing.

I was disgusted to begin with, then reached the backseat of the PT Cruiser part and almost puked. Then got to the Jetman "putting out" sentence, almost puked again. Then read the Shamu line, and wished that I had puked.

Just terrible stuff. 100% White trash.

Yeah dude... gives you something to aspire to AVOID.

GROSS.

What a ****ing lowlife loser.

Talking **** on a message board? He's real cool. His new broad is ****ing ugly as well. Tell him to come by the JN tailgate, I'm not scared of him. He's little compared to me. You don't treat women like that and move out and act like you're so cool for doing it.

After this post on page 1 of this thread, and now a few posts later your kissing his ass???

:wtf::rolleyes:

What a ****ing lowlife loser.

Talking **** on a message board? He's real cool. His new broad is ****ing ugly as well. Tell him to come by the JN tailgate, I'm not scared of him. He's little compared to me. You don't treat women like that and move out and act like you're so cool for doing it.

My Vbucks would SOOOOOOOOO be on Jetman. He would beat you silly even with one drumstick tied behind his back.

My Vbucks would SOOOOOOOOO be on Jetman. He would beat you silly even with one drumstick tied behind his back.

the "Old" jetman would be no contest i think, the "new and improved and more sensitive jetman"??? not so sure. ;)

Archived