Jetman67 divorced?

Alk

the "Old" jetman would be no contest i think, the "new and improved and more sensitive jetman"??? not so sure. ;)

I failed to mention that 124 enjoys opera on a regular basis. It doesn't get much more sensitive than that. I got Jetman in 15 seconds with one drumstick tied behind his back.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I failed to mention that 124 enjoys opera on a regular basis. It doesn't get much more sensitive than that. I got Jetman in 15 seconds with one drumstick tied behind his back.

I only like one Opera that being The Phantom Of The Opera...no other plays I've seen that I've liked, including gay ass Kitty Cats.....actually there was one country western one I saw I kinda enjoyed but I was like 12, 13.

So, yeah, just thought I'd add that in that I only like 1 Alk, don't like em' all.

I only like one Opera that being The Phantom Of The Opera...no other plays I've seen that I've liked, including gay ass Kitty Cats.....actually there was one country western one I saw I kinda enjoyed but I was like 12, 13.

So, yeah, just thought I'd add that in that I only like 1 Alk, don't like em' all.

Fag.

I have no shame at all in saying that I like opera. my favorites are the romantic turn of the century ditties like i pagliaci, andrea chenier and cavaleria rusticana.

btw, phantom is no opera. its a broadway show.

i guess im extra faggy

Archived