JN Roster Page

Maxman

We are working hard behind the scenes to improve this site. Many changes will be made over the next several days.

We did just complete the first pass of the new Roster page. Check it out by clicking on the Jets Info button and selecting Roster. Or you can get there by clicking here:

http://www.jetnation.com/jnRoster/showRoster.php

A big thank you to Greenbeans for all the programming that went into this. Also thanks to Faba for updating and maintaining this page for us as changes occur.

You can sort by school, player, weight, etc. We are also going to add a historical roster and a search feature. This will enable you to easily find past Jet players by year, college, etc.

Let us know what you think! Thanks.

We are working hard behind the scenes to improve this site. Many changes will be made over the next several days.

We did just complete the first pass of the new Roster page. Check it out by clicking on the Jets Info button and selecting Roster. Or you can get there by clicking here:

http://www.jetnation.com/jnRoster/showRoster.php

A big thank you to Greenbeans for all the programming that went into this. Also thanks to Faba for updating and maintaining this page for us as changes occur.

You can sort by school, player, weight, etc. We are also going to add a historical roster and a search feature. This will enable you to easily find past Jet players by year, college, etc.

Let us know what you think! Thanks.

wow,, great addition,,thanks guys,,

FYI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do a sort on the age column,, VERY INTERESTING,,, look at top, all the free agents this year are at top 1/3 of age category,, they are bringing in vet guys to instill a better attitude/work ethic and will slowly integrate with picks,,

Nicely done!

:cool:

Thanks! We will have a new and improved depth chart pretty soon. Greenbeans is locked in the basement working on that one now (like how I take all the credit for his hard work?)

THEN we will unveil the newest JN Feature. It's going to be huge. It will surpass the other JN Features like vBookie, the arcade. This one...it is going to change the way you surf the web.

Max,

Where will gg's advice column be located?

Thanks,

TX

dont worry tx, i will pm you the column directly... although as i have said before.... i refuse to answer some of your questions! i do not have a medical degree and you might want a doctor to look at that rash. :eek:

also ...i think there are laws against what you asked in part two ...even if the wombat is consenting.

The Turd of the Week Award?

It is bigger than the Turd Of The Week. This is something that will bring families together. Make friends closer. It will be JetNation's way of reaching out and touching someone.

****it will only be legal in 46 states.

I've never heard of a roster being listed alphabetically by college.

Alphabetically by name, yes.

By number, yes.

By position, yes.

By college, no.

dont worry, bolly will be at top of list in about 3 months when its sorted by last released

I've never heard of a roster being listed alphabetically by college.

Alphabetically by name, yes.

By number, yes.

By position, yes.

By college, no.

Fred,

You can sort it by whatever field you want. The reason we put a sort on the college field is so that you guys can SEARCH when we release the next version. We thought it would be pretty cool to check by year, by position, by college....things like that.

For example if you want to see who the greatest Jet who came from Wisconsin is...you will be able to do that. JetNation....changing the way you think about the NY Jets.

wow,, great addition,,thanks guys,,

FYI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do a sort on the age column,, VERY INTERESTING,,, look at top, all the free agents this year are at top 1/3 of age category,, they are bringing in vet guys to instill a better attitude/work ethic and will slowly integrate with picks,,

That's the first thing I noticed before I even sorted it. They have to

be one of the youngest teams in the league now. Of those 8 players

over 30, four are 30 and 31. I agree about the attitude/work ethic

because that has been hammered to us every time theysign a FA.

Reminds me a bit how the Jets built with Walt Michaels at the helm.

Of course, football teams were constructed differently back then

You got it!!:cheers:

Young team, a few high-quality character vets added, and we build anew.

Archived