Predict 1st Current Jet to be released

SouthernJet

1st rounder for bolly? you are wacked out of your mind ,that batch you picked up must have been some killa shi$ bro. Crack kills

Bolly won two major bowls for Wisconsin. The fans in green bay (that's Wisconsin, Mikey) are dying to get him on their roster.

The Packers braintrust feel that he's the next-Favre.

I don't know any teams that want him for a first round pick. However, I really liked what he did with what he had to work with. Now if a team offered a first round pick I would jump all over it. I think he could be an average starter and great back-up. But, 5 teams lining up for him, offering first rounders I have to see it to believe it.

Bolly won two major bowls for Wisconsin. The fans in green bay (that's Wisconsin, Mikey) are dying to get him on their roster.

The Packers braintrust feel that he's the next-Favre.

The next favre? dude you got it bad ,this kid in no way will be another brett ,he couldn't even hold brett's dirty jock strap on his best day man.If they are thinking this in GB I feel sorry for those cheese head fools. well u know what they say Better them then Us.They can have that BUM.

I don't know any teams that want him for a first round pick. However, I really liked what he did with what he had to work with. Now if a team offered a first round pick I would jump all over it. I think he could be an average starter and great back-up. But, 5 teams lining up for him, offering first rounders I have to see it to believe it.

we wouldnt get Abes old jock for him, ,come on , fred is bustin your balls

Archived