Official Draft Contest

Green Jets & Ham

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we try to make this site credible Greengal steps up and wins the mock draft contest.

Looks like we will have to postpone the whole credibiity thing. What the hell is wrong with you guys? A bunch of Sally Mary's the whole lot of you.

How much vcash did I promise the winner? I forget.

Oh Congrats GG. :rolleyes:

As we try to make this site credible Greengal steps up and wins the mock draft contest.

Looks like we will have to postpone the whole credibiity thing.

Credibility? You got that as soon as you lost your 'flunky' status, IMO.

Looks like we will have to postpone the whole credibiity thing. What the hell is wrong with you guys? A bunch of Sally Mary's the whole lot of you.

How much vcash did I promise the winner? I forget.

Oh Congrats GG. :rolleyes:

WTF, gg's chances of winning this contest were about as good as the chances of PennyBoyWonder and DFat making the Pro Bowl.

It must have been a fluke.

thanks everyone... it is has been an amazing couple of days... this must have gotten picked up by the sports spyder... i can't believe how many people have called...:shock:

greenie is such a cool guy! mel kiper is just becoming a pain though... he keeps calling asking questions... man doesnt he know i have a life? OY!

anyway entertaining offers for a monthly column at both ESPN and SI... dont know whether i want to stay with internet of go for print media...

funny...it seems as though all of Tx's mentions of my column got the right people looking... thanks Tx :mrgreen:

thanks for the vBucks and the title, oh great weblord.... i do like beansies title of draftmommy ;) but of course i wouldnt want to set on bit's toes...

thanks again everyone...who would have thought a simple contest like this would make such an impact on my life.

thanks everyone... it is has been an amazing couple of days... this must have gotten picked up by the sports spyder... i can't believe how many people have called...:shock:

greenie is such a cool guy! mel kiper is just becoming a pain though... he keeps calling asking questions... man doesnt he know i have a life? OY!

anyway entertaining offers for a monthly column at both ESPN and SI... dont know whether i want to stay with internet of go for print media...

funny...it seems as though all of Tx's mentions of my column got the right people looking... thanks Tx :mrgreen:

thanks for the vBucks and the title, oh great weblord.... i do like beansies title of draftmommy ;) but of course i wouldnt want to set on bit's toes...

thanks again everyone...who would have thought a simple contest like this would make such an impact on my life.

Yeah yeah yeah

But who has the bigger hooterss??????????

I didn't enter, because I won the other draft contest. It would not have been fair!

Actually, I never got my Nugent pic for winning that.... and I'm on strike until I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Nuts:

Man I saw you posted in this thread and I KNEW I was going to get slammed. The picture is on my desk. Nugent asked me to hold off on sending it because he thought he looked fat in the pants.

I got his agent involved and I think we are okay. It should go out tomorrow. Just waiting on Mike to give his final blessing!

Sorry for the delay.

Man I saw you posted in this thread and I KNEW I was going to get slammed. The picture is on my desk. Nugent asked me to hold off on sending it because he thought he looked fat in the pants.

I got his agent involved and I think we are okay. It should go out tomorrow. Just waiting on Mike to give his final blessing!

Sorry for the delay.

The real reason Thunderbird is the desk here at jetnation headquarters got repossessed- so Max is trying to find another picture of Nugent

Archived