Most underrated albums of all time:

dickkotite

Never heard of Riot, will check them out, thanks.

Good topic.

Jethro Tull - Passion Play

Ian Anderson stopped this tour due mid-stream due to negative critic and fan response.

In my opinion, PP was Tull at their most prolific.

d

David Bowie - Aladin Sane

Never went above #17 in album sales in it's time period. All original Bowie songs except the Lets Spend The Night Together, Stones cover.

Cracked Actor, The Jean Genie, Panic In Detroit, Watch That Man - great vintage Bowie and the last time The Spiders were to play together on an album.

Wow this is a tough one. I don't know if I'd declare this album all time, but it is certainly underrated:

Moe. -No Doy

Agreed Booze. Have you seen these guys live? They are some tight jammers.

Never went above #17 in album sales in it's time period. All original Bowie songs except the Lets Spend The Night Together, Stones cover.

Cracked Actor, The Jean Genie, Panic In Detroit, Watch That Man - great vintage Bowie and the last time The Spiders were to play together on an album.

have not heard it but i do have a gay greatest hits cd that kicks ass. bowie is awsome

Great album. :cheers:

They wrote that stuff during the Ziggy Stardust tour. Watch that man is about Toots Shor. I think he had a club with Joe Namath back in the day.

How about Mott the Hoople The Hoople?

David Johansen's first solo album kicks *ss too.

How about Mott the Hoople The Hoople?

Great album JetMo. It was Ariel Benders last with Mott but opened the door for Mick Ronson - as Bowie/Spiders had disbanded after Aladin Sane. I'd love to have heard The Hoople with Ronson on it.

Never heard of Riot, will check them out, thanks.

Good topic.

Jethro Tull - Passion Play

Ian Anderson stopped this tour due mid-stream due to negative critic and fan response.

In my opinion, PP was Tull at their most prolific.

d

Tull,,, Stand Up,,,, includes Bouree,, classic

1.New Day Yesterday, A

2.Jeffrey Goes To Leicester Square

3.Bouree

4.Back To The Family

5.Look Into The Sun

6.Nothing Is Easy

7.Fat Man

8.We Used To Know

9.Reasons For Waiting

10.For A Thousand Mothers

11.Living In The Past

12.Driving Song

13.Sweet Dream

Im a big rainbow rising fan

Me too -- Jet Moses took that one away from me --

Light in the Black is a classic song

IMO that never gets played

my next pick

Kansas -- Two for the Show -- one of the best live albums ever recorded

loved it as well as Space Odditty-which was originally called Man Of Words,Man Of Music-little trivia there-The Man Who Sold The World Excellent Hunky Dory same,Ziggy-classic Pin Ups is great too-all covers

IMO Bowie's first 5 albums rival the best output out of the box-I put him right up there with Brce and Elton off the top of my head...Neil Young too

OK two albums I highly recommend(how do ya spell that?) are;

Big Daddy by John Mellencamp and Crazy Horse by Crazy Horse when Danny Whitten was still alive(Neil wrote Neddle and the DD about him)also,Young's Tonight's The Night

Archived