Player appearances this weekend

TaborJet

Hard Rock Cafe ~ (noon to 2 p.m.) Jonathan Vilma, Justin Miller, Derrick Strait, Rashad Washington, Lamont Burns, Glen Foley, Mark Gastineau(2 to 4 pm.) Erik Coleman, Victor Hobson, Eric Barton, Dave Herman & Jonathan Reese

Dave & Busters ~ (noon to 2 p.m.) Ben Graham, Jerricho Cotchery, Chris Baker, Ken Schroy, Bobby Jackson

(2 to 4 p.m.) Cedric Houston, BJ Askew, Derrick Blaylock, Wesley Walker, Glen Foley

Fox & Hound ~ (noon to 2 p.m.) Joel Dressen, Kerry Rhodes, Victor Hobson, Fred Baxter, Randy Beverly

(2 to 4 p.m.) Ryan Myers, Patrick Ramsey, Brad Kassell

Hard Rock Cafe ~ (noon to 2 p.m.) Jonathan Vilma, Justin Miller, Derrick Strait, Rashad Washington, Lamont Burns, Glen Foley, Mark Gastineau(2 to 4 pm.) Erik Coleman, Victor Hobson, Eric Barton, Dave Herman & Jonathan Reese

Looks like a perfect opportunity for everyone to meet JI's very own bible thumper Sacklick99 too.

Mark will be signing his new book, "Wife Beatings, Steroids & Betraying your Team - The True Story Of Mark Gastineau

Listen, Mark lives in the building next to mine and I have met him on a few occasions. He has been a perfect gentleman, friendly and appropriate to my sons, my wife and myself. Those who have met him here have only nice things to say about him. I do not condone his past, but today he has become a fine person.

Archived