Take Your Kid To Work Day

Maxman

In my line of work, we're not allowed.

I still break the rules by taking Smizzy's sons to work and letting them kick the asses of all the S-heads I run into. Then it's not police brutality. All the suspects can say through their bloody chiclets is, "I've never seen kids that young with tattoos before". True story.

My son is here with me. Funny thing is I did more work than normal. Wasn't on the site much. Don't want him realizing I am such a slacker yet. I am not ready for the questions!

It is a funny day though. Went to lunch and a few Dads were bonding with their kids. They spent the entire meal talking on their cell phones while the kids colored, lol.

My son watched 2 movies on a portable DVD player. That is a pretty productive day if you ask me!

My son is here with me. Funny thing is I did more work than normal. Wasn't on the site much. Don't want him realizing I am such a slacker yet. I am not ready for the questions!

It is a funny day though. Went to lunch and a few Dads were bonding with their kids. They spent the entire meal talking on their cell phones while the kids colored, lol.

My son watched 2 movies on a portable DVD player. That is a pretty productive day if you ask me!

Max...How did you work the gloryhole and keep your son occupied?

I brought my son in...it was my slowest day of the year, he said we need to get customers that do business. LOL

Actually my office did a great job with the kids, they put together a program that had the kids occupied most of the day, and exposed them to almost every department.

tasteless & bad I know........ I shall back off my useless posts for a while

sorry boss......feel free to delete

That was very tasteless. As punishment, I have put a stop payment on that check that is in the mail. Feel free to hang it on the wall if you would like.

Archived