Draft Day JN Get Together

djaparz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Additonally, I want a freakin' title! You have: VP marketing, Treasurer, Queen advice giver :roll: , resident homo :roll: ...I want a good title. Something with a little pizzaz. Here are some suggestions:

The Greatest Pats Fan

Patriots Guru

Chief Jets Hater

President of Pot Stirring

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Additonally, I want a freakin' title! You have: VP marketing, Treasurer, Queen advice giver :roll: , resident homo :roll: ...I want a good title. Something with a little pizzaz. Here are some suggestions:

The Greatest Pats Fan

Patriots Guru

Chief Jets Hater

Gosh, geeeee, we only have one left, but it seems to fit:

"Gap-toothed Slut"

The Greatest Pats Fan

Patriots Guru

Chief Jets Hater

why the roll eyes garb...? afraid of a little advice? :lol:

Oh you little minded Jets fans..... :lol:

GG - I'm sure you give great advice for a big boosomed cartoon character...

TS - I do not like the title gap-toothed slut - plus, I know it is just your way of trying to piss off Max. We all know that during his little stint in prison, he had big, bad Bubba knock out his front teeth in anticipation of your conjugal visits (hey, when a gay man visits his gay partner in prison - is it still called an conjugal visit? Huh, Tom?)

TS - I do not like the title gap-toothed slut - plus, I know it is just your way of trying to piss off Max. We all know that during his little stint in prison, he had big, bad Bubba knock out his front teeth in anticipation of your conjugal visits (hey, when a gay man visits his gay partner in prison - is it still called an conjugal visit? Huh, Tom?)

Hey Garb. You sure that is the best way to go about getting yourself a "special title".

Let's make one thing clear here. This is the 4th floor. I rule the 4th floor. I am the R.A. baby. You want your boyfriend JonE to stay during quiet hours? You run it by me first. Nothing gets past me.

REQUEST DENIED.

are you tellimg me that cartoon characters are not wise???? i have learned much from bugs bunny....one of my favorites..

"don't take life too seriously. you'll never get out alive." :)

"

[

"don't take messageboards too seriously. you'll never get out alive." :)

"

'aint that the truth, GG!

Max - I might as well fess-up, JonE pays me to act like I'm interested in him as a cover-up for his burning desire be Tom Shane's love slave.

[

"don't take messageboards too seriously. you'll never get out alive." :)

"

what did i tell you:) so if you want advice about JonE...just let me know...but could you also warn me ... i don't want to read the sordid details after dinner... i don't need to be vomiting. :lol:

what did i tell you:) so if you want advice about JonE...just let me know...but could you also warn me ... i don't want to read the sordid details after dinner... i don't need to be vomiting. :lol:

I gave Garb all the advice she'll need about dating JonE. One word: snorkel

sry to break up this love fest but I want a title too... as TomShane and Maxman's NAMBLA cosponser i deserve some credit for things done around here. So if it's not too much to ask can I be called The Most Useless Poster in Existence? I'd be honored.

I thought JESPER already had that title?

.....and you'd think he'd be willing to scratch it!!! He's 'gotta be queer, right?? You would know, Tom. Is he? Huh? Is he???

:lol::lol:

Just because I have the title "Resident Homo," given to me by a bitter little Napoleon with an Admin panel, doesn't mean I'm GAY Garboogula. :lol:

Archived